Posted on 2020-03-07, by raymanhero.
Rhino_ From Curves to Surfaces
MP4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 3h 33m
Skill Level: Bner | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Subtitles | Size: 1.18 GB
Rhino is an advanced 3D modeling tool used in architecture and industrial design.
In this course, you can learn tips and techniques for a modeling process to make complex forms from simpler forms: from curves to surfaces. Instructor Dave Schultze starts with his intersection technique for quickly building and chag models. Then he proceeds through a variety of modeling projects that showcase some of Rhino's most powerful commands, from building a space helmet with Rail Revolve, to modeling a fabric cape from smaller curves and a loft, to building a realistic 3D gear. Plus, learn tips for organic modeling and adding details to curved surfaces.
Dave's intersection technique
Making nonsymmetrical round surfaces with Rail Revolve
Modeling organic objects
Modeling fabric and clothing
Using isocurves and edges
Building more efficiently
Advanced point editing
Curve network hack-nique
- Ebooks list page : 42937
- 2020-04-21Lynda - Rhino From Curves to Surfaces
- 2020-04-21Linkedin Learning Rhino From Curves to Surfaces
- 2020-04-15Linkedin Learning Rhino From Curves To Surfaces
- 2020-03-23Linkedin Learning - Rhino From Curves to Surfaces
- 2020-01-26Rhino From Curves to Surfaces
- 2018-08-16Holomorphic Curves in Low Dimensions From Symplectic Ruled Surfaces to Planar Contact Manifolds
- 2020-07-03Wavelet Subdivision Methods GEMS for Rendering Curves and Surfaces
- 2020-05-22Backscattering from Multiscale Rough Surfaces With Application to Wind Scatterometry
- 2020-03-02Solving Problems in Mathematical Analysis, Part III: Curves and Surfaces, Conditional Extremes, Curvilinear Integrals, Complex Functions, ... Fourier Series (Problem Books in Mathematics)
- 2020-01-18Curves and Surfaces for CAGD, Fifth Edition: A Practical Guide
- 2019-12-12Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series)
- 2019-11-13Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces 2019
- 2019-11-07CRC Standard Curves and Surfaces with Mathematica
- 2019-08-24Mathematical Methods for Curves and Surfaces
- 2019-03-23Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces
- 2019-03-20Curves and Surfaces in Geometric Modeling Theory & Algorithms
- 2019-03-17Curves and Surfaces in Geometric Modeling Theory & Algorithms
- 2018-12-28Curves and Surfaces for CAGD, Fifth Edition A Practical Guide (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics)
- 2018-11-01Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.