Posted on 2016-06-16, by 6_1_9.
Reverse Logistics Management and Sustainability
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 363 MB
eLearning, Business, Operations | Skill level: All level
Best practices to managing returns and achieving social, economic, and environmental responsibility.
Traditionally, businesses have concentrated on improving the forward supply chain for their products (e.g., manufacturer-wholesaler-retailer). However, as the business environment becomes more competitive, it becomes increasingly important for them to concentrate on optimizing the backward loop, as well. Reverse logistics practices have been in existence for a long time, especially in the automotive industry, where manufacturers try to recover value from recycling car parts.
The goal of sustainable development is to "meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs." As key forces in society, organizations of all kinds have an important role to play in achieving this goal.
The urgency and magnitude of the risks and threats to our collective sustainability, alongside increasing choice and opportunities, will make transparency about economic, environmental, and social impacts a fundamental component in effective stakeholder relations, investment decisions, and other market relations. Transparency about the sustainability of organizational activities is of interest to a diverse range of stakeholders, including business, labour, non-governmental organizations, investors, accountancy, and others.
Content and Overview:
This course contains 23 lectures, 3 hours of content organized in 2 areas, and quizzes containing 20 questions. It's geared both for people who know nothing about reverse logistics and sustainability as well as more seasoned professionals who are anxious to hone their approach to these concepts.
The content areas include:
- Reverse Logistics Management
- Reverse Logistics Framework
- Reverse Supply Chains
- Returns Management and Recycling
- Closed-Loop Supply Chains
- Sustainability Practices
- Sustainability Definition and Scope
- Building a Sustainability Development System
- Sustainability and the Balanced Scorecard
Sustainability Reporting and the UN Global Compact
By completing this course, you'll be armed with the valuable and practical skills you need to fully implement and manage Reverse Logistics and Closed Loop Supply Chains, manage the returns process decisions with respect to repair, refurbishment, disposition, and secondary market more efficiently, act in a socially and environmentally responsible manner, and produce real value for the company, environment, and society. The course will provide you with the information and analysis you need to remain both current and competitive; the state-of-the-art knowledge and practices you need to shape your organization to meet the call of sustainability, manage your company in an efficient, holistic way that takes into account important sustainability trends shaping our world of tomorrow.
What are the requirements?
- Some knowledge of logistics processes.
- Computer and Internet.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 23 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- You will be able to develop, implement, and manage effective and sustainable returns operations, increase revenue and reduce costs, and create value for your company and customers.
- You will understand how to plan, implement and control the efficient and effective inbound flow and storage of materials, in process inventory, finished goods, and related information from the point of consumption to the point of origin for the purpose of recapturing value or proper disposal.
- You will have gained the knowledge to develop and implement a sustainability development system in your company, produce long-term global well-being through the wise use and management of economic and natural resources, and through respect for people.
- You will learn how to contribute to sustainable economic development, working with employees, their families, the local community, and society to improve their quality of life.
What is the target audience?
- The course is geared both for people who know nothing about reverse logistics and sustainability as well as more seasoned professionals who are anxious to hone their approach to these concepts.
- Ebooks list page : 27969
- 2016-05-17Reverse Logistics Management and Sustainability
- 2016-05-14Reverse Logistics Management and Sustainability
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Logistics Operations, Supply Chain Management and Sustainability (EcoProduction)
- 2012-06-06Event Management and Sustainability
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2020-05-23Tourism Enterprise: Developments, Management and Sustainability
- 2020-01-15Organizational Risk Management and Sustainability: A Practical Step-by-Step Guide
- 2019-11-22Energy in Africa: Policy, Management and Sustainability
- 2018-11-27Energy in Africa Policy, Management and Sustainability
- 2018-11-23Operations Management and Sustainability New Research Perspectives
- 2018-09-22Logistics Management and Strategy 5th edition Competing through the Supply Chain
- 2018-07-30Logistics Management and Strategy 5th edition Competing through the Supply Chain
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Groundwater Hydrology of Springs: Engineering, Theory, Management and Sustainability
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Tourism Enterprise: Developments, Management and Sustainability
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Logistics Management and Strategy: Competing Through The Supply Chain (3rd Edition)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Logistics Management and Strategy 5th edition: Competing through the Supply Chain (5th Edition)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Logistics Management and Strategy: Competing Through The Supply Chain (3rd Edition)
- 2013-04-18Logistics Management and Strategy: Competing Through The Supply Chain (3rd Edition) (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-10-30Groundwater Hydrology of Springs - Engineering, Theory, Management and Sustainability
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.