Posted on 2019-12-13, by nokia241186.
Kirsi Juhila, "Responsibilisation at the Margins of Welfare Services "
English | ISBN: 1138928380 | 2016 | 236 pages | PDF | 3 MB
The impetus for this book is the shift in welfare policy in Western Europe from state responsibilities to individual and community responsibilities. The book examines the ways in which policies associated with advanced liberalism and New Public Management can be identified as influencing professional practices to promote personalisation, participation, empowerment, recovery and resilience. In examining the concept of 'responsibilisation' from the point of view of both the 'responsibilised client and welfare worker', the book breaks from the traditional literature to demonstrate how responsibilities are negotiated during multi-professional care planning meetings, home visits, staff meetings, focus groups and interviews with different stakeholders.
The settings examined in the book can be described as on the 'margins of welfare' - mental health, substance abuse, homelessness services and probation work, where the rights and responsibilities of clients and workers are uncertain and constantly under review. Each chapter approaches the management of responsibilities from a particular angle by combining responsibilisation theory and discourse analysis to examine everyday encounters. Taken together, the chapters paint a comprehensive picture of the responsibilisation practices at the margins of welfare services and provide an extensive discussion of the implications for policy and practice.
Drawing upon both the governmentality literature and everyday encounters, the book provides a broad approach to a key topic. It will therefore be a valuable resource for social policy, public administration, social work and human service researchers and students, and social and health care professionals.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 42114
- 2020-08-23Responsibilisation at the Margins of Welfare Services (Routledge Advances in Social Work)
- 2018-11-22Individualization and the Delivery of Welfare Services Contestation and Complexity - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] From community care to market care?: The development of welfare services for older people
- 2014-01-17Individualization and the Delivery of Welfare Services: Contestation and Complexity (repost) - Removed
- 2012-02-22Individualization and the Delivery of Welfare Services: Contestation and Complexity
- 2021-03-03The Dynamics of Welfare Markets: Private Pensions and Domestic/Care Services in Europe - Removed
- 2019-01-14The EEA Agreement in a Revised EU Framework for Welfare Services - Removed
- 2019-01-10The EEA Agreement in a Revised EU Framework for Welfare Services
- 2018-12-24The EEA Agreement in a Revised EU Framework for Welfare Services
- 2018-09-21Child Welfare Services for Minority Ethnic Families The Research Reviewed
- 2018-07-24Child Welfare Services for Minority Ethnic Families The Research Reviewed
- 2017-09-18The Marketization of Employment Services The Dilemmas of Europe's Work-first Welfare State - Removed
- 2009-03-04Child Welfare Services For Minority Ethnic Families: The Research Reviewed - Removed
- 2021-03-21On the Margins of Empire: Buraku and Korean Identity in Prewar and Wartime Japan
- 2021-03-17Integrating the Organization of Health Services, Worker Wellbeing and Quality of Care: Towards Healthy Healthcare
- 2021-03-12Crime and Law in England, 1750-1840: Remaking Justice from the Margins
- 2021-02-22On the Margins of Empire: Buraku and Korean Identity in Prewar and Wartime Japan
- 2021-02-19Integrating the Organization of Health Services, Worker Wellbeing and Quality of Care: Towards Healthy Healthcare
- 2021-02-15Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.