Posted on 2013-12-31. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0521181860, 110700490X | 2013 | 536 pages | PDF | 9 MB
Methodological know-how has become one of the key qualifications in contemporary linguistics, which has a strong empirical focus. Containing 23 chapters, each devoted to a different research method, this volume brings together the expertise and insight of a range of established practitioners. The chapters are arranged in three parts, devoted to three different stages of empirical research: data collection, analysis and evaluation. In addition to detailed step-by-step introductions and illustrative case studies focusing on variation and change in English, each chapter addresses the strengths and weaknesses of the methodology and concludes with suggestions for further reading. This systematic, state-of-the-art survey is ideal for both novice researchers and professionals interested in extending their methodological repertoires. The book also has a companion website which provides readers with further information, links, resources, demonstrations, exercises and case studies related to each chapter.
- Ebooks list page : 24434
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Research Methods in Language Variation and Change
- 2014-01-13Research Methods in Language Variation and Change - eazydoc.com
- 2020-05-13Research Methods in Language Policy and Planning: A Practical Guide (Guides to Research Methods in Language and Linguistics)
- 2019-06-30The Handbook of Language Variation and Change
- 2019-01-30The Handbook of Language Variation and Change
- 2019-01-24The Handbook of Language Variation and Change
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Diglossia and Language Contact: Language Variation and Change in North Africa (Cambridge Approaches to Language Contact)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Research Methods in Language Policy and Planning: A Practical Guide (GMLZ - Guides to Research Methods in Language and Linguistics)
- 2014-05-09Diglossia and Language Contact: Language Variation and Change in North Africa
- 2013-08-08The Handbook of Language Variation and Change, 2nd Edition
- 2010-09-19Language Variation And Change in the American Midland: A New Look At 'Heartland' English
- 2009-04-29Doing Health Anthropology: Research Methods for Community Assessment and Change
- 2009-04-03The Handbook of Language Variation and Change (Blackwell Handbooks in Linguistics)
- 2008-01-29he Handbook of Language Variation and Change
- 2012-03-22Antarctic Seals: Research Methods and Techniques
- 2020-06-18Research Methods in Sign Language Studies: A Practical Guide (Guides to Research Methods in Language and Linguistics)
- 2019-12-08Research Methods in Legal Translation and Interpreting: Crossing Methodological Boundaries (Law, Language and Communication)
- 2019-09-07Research Methods in Language and Education
- 2019-03-27Language Structure, Variation and Change
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.