Posted on 2021-04-06, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13: 978-0749483876 | 497 Pages | True (PDF, EPUB) | 55.89 MB
Research Methods in Human Resource Management is a key resource for anyone undertaking a research report or dissertation. It covers the planning and execution of HRM research projects, from investigating and researching HR issues to designing and implementing research and then evaluating and reviewing the results.
Filled with international examples to provide a global perspective, this fully updated 4th edition of Research Methods in Human Resource Management balances theoretical frameworks and practical guidance. Fully updated throughout, this edition now includes increased discussion of methodological issues, more real-life examples and international case studies and best practice sample literature reviews and write-ups. 'Review and Reflect' sections at the end of each chapter help to consolidate learning and explain how it can aid professional development. This book is fully mapped to the CIPD Level 7 Advanced module on Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective, and multiple-choice questions and a glossary of terms help students understand the key concepts and use the terminology confidently. Online supporting resources for lecturers include an instructor's manual and lecture slides and there are annotated web links, further reading and new reflective questions for students.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47114
- 2019-03-26Research Methods in Human Resource Management Investigating a Business Issue
- 2021-11-23Research Methods in Human Resource Management : Toward Valid Research Based Inferences
- 2021-07-20Handbook of qualitative research methods on human resource management innovative techniques
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Research Methods for Human Resource Management (Routledge Advances in Management and Business Studies)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Research Methods for Human Resource Management (Routledge Advances in Management and Business Studies)
- 2020-12-27Handbook of Research in International Human Resource Management
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Handbook of Research in International Human Resource Management (Series in Organization and Management)
- 2009-03-31Michael Harris, Michael M. Harris - Handbook of Research in International Human Resource Management
- 2020-05-19Sustainability and Human Resource Management: Developing Sustainable Business Organizations (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2014-03-05Sustainability and Human Resource Management: Developing Sustainable Business Organizations [Repost]
- 2014-01-17Human Resource Management in the Hospitality Industry, Eighth Edition: An Introductory Guide (repost) - Removed
- 2013-10-26Sustainability and Human Resource Management: Developing Sustainable Business Organizations
- 2012-02-21Human Resource Management in the Hospitality Industry, Eighth Edition: An Introductory Guide - Removed
- 2019-12-30The Brave New World of eHRM 2.0 (Research in Human Resource Management)
- 2019-12-08Strategic Human Resource Management: A Research Overview (State of the Art in Business Research)
- 2019-11-01The Brave New World of eHRM 2.0 (Research in Human Resource Management)
- 2019-08-26Strategic Human Resource Management A Research Overview
- 2012-03-22Antarctic Seals: Research Methods and Techniques
- 2012-03-17Geographic Information Systems: Applications in Natural Resource Management By Michael G. Wing, Pete Bettinger - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.