Posted on 2018-06-06, by nokia241186.
Renewable Energy Devices and Systems with Simulations
in MATLABÂ® and ANSYSÂ®
by Frede Blaabjerg and Dan M. Ionel
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1498765823 | 414 Pages | ePUB | 20 MB
Due to the increasing world population, energy consumption is steadily climbing, and there is a demand to provide solutions for sustainable and renewable energy production, such as wind turbines and photovoltaics. Power electronics are being used to interface renewable sources in order to maximize the energy yield, as well as smoothly integrate them within the grid. In many cases, power electronics are able to ensure a large amount of energy saving in pumps, compressors, and ventilation systems. This book explains the operations behind different renewable generation technologies in order to better prepare the reader for practical applications. Multiple chapters are included on the state-of-the-art and possible technology developments within the next 15 years. The book provides a comprehensive overview of the current renewable energy technology in terms of system configuration, power circuit usage, and control. It contains two design examples for small wind turbine system and PV power system, respectively, which are useful for real-life installation, as well as many computer simulation models.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36365
- 2020-01-15Renewable Energy Devices and Systems with Simulations in MATLAB® and ANSYS®
- 2011-12-09"Renewable Energy: Markets and Prospects by Regions" by Simon Muller, Ada Marmion, Milou Beerpoot
- 2011-11-19Interactions of Policies for Renewable Energy and Climate by Cedric Philibert
- 2011-08-16Renewable Energy - Facts and Fantasies: The Tough Realities as Revealed in Interviews with 25 Subject Matter Experts
- 2011-08-11"Interactions of Policies for Renewable Energy and Climate" by Cedric Philibert
- 2011-05-29The Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems, Volume II
- 2011-05-16The Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems Volume II,1987
- 2019-12-30Data Analytics for Renewable Energy Integration. Technologies, Systems and Society: 6th ECML PKDD Workshop, DARE 2018, Dublin, Ireland, September 10, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Real Goods Solar Living Sourcebook: Your Complete Guide to Living beyond the Grid with Renewable Energy Technologies and Sustainable Living
- 2012-12-24The Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems Volume II by D.A. Kelly (Repost)
- 2012-04-02Electromechanical Energy Devices and Power Systems
- 2012-01-10Renewable Energy – Trends and Applications - Majid Nayeripour And Mostafa Kheshti
- 2012-01-04Renewable Energy - Trends and Applications - Majid Nayeripour And Mostafa Kheshti
- 2011-12-09"Renewable Energy: Policy Considerations for Deploying Renewables" by Simon Muller, Adam Brown, Samantha Olz
- 2011-09-28The Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems Volume II
- 2011-05-04The Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems Volume II
- 2011-03-31The Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems, Volume II
- 2011-02-08Renewable Energy - Facts and Fantasies: The Tough Realities as Revealed in Interviews with 25 Subject Matter Experts
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.