Posted on 2013-03-07. By anonymous.
by Robert A. Schowengerdt
English | 2006 | ISBN: 0123694078 | 560 pages | PDF | 31.09 MB
“Remote sensing is a technology that engages electromagnetic sensors to measure and monitor changes in the earth's surface and atmosphere. Normally this is accomplished through the use of a satellite or aircraft. This book, in its 3rd edition, seamlessly connects the art and science of earth remote sensing with the latest interpretative tools and techniques of computer-aided image processing. Newly expanded and updated, this edition delivers more of the applied scientific theory and practical results that helped the previous editions earn wide acclaim and become classroom and industry standards. Dr. Schowengerdt presents an advanced unified framework and rationale that uniquely empowers the reader with the latest critical thinking skills and prerequisite knowledge needed to successfully design, develop and incorporate maintainable remote sensing solutions for real-world application. Advanced remote sensing image processing techniques such as hyperspectral image analysis, fusion of multisensor images and digital elevation model extraction from stereo imagery are discussed theoretically in terms of spectral, spatial, and geometric models. An expanded exercise section is also included at the end of each chapter allowing for the greatest level of mastery ever.
*Features a new lively discussion of the NASA EOS satellites, Terra and Aqua, and the commercial satellites IKONOS and Quickbird.
*New larger format provides additional access to 32 PAGE - FULL COLOR plate insert and improved readability
*Additional data processing algorithms help connect and enhance the collective understanding of engineering design and remotely sensed data”
Please No mirrors.
- Ebooks list page : 21538
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Remote Sensing, Third Edition: Models and Methods for Image Processing
- 2013-10-07Remote Sensing,3 Ed: Models and Methods for Image Processing (repost)
- 2010-01-27Remote Sensing,3 Ed: Models and Methods for Image Processing
- 2009-01-02Remote Sensing,3 Ed: Models and Methods for Image Processing
- 2011-11-02Introduction to Remote Sensing, Fifth Edition
- 2021-04-15Introduction to the Physics and Techniques of Remote Sensing, 3rd Edition
- 2021-01-10Advanced Sparsity-Driven Models and Methods for Radar Applications
- 2019-12-18Optimization Models and Methods for Equilibrium Traffic Assignment (Springer Tracts on Transportation and Traffic)
- 2019-03-21Grade Models and Methods for Data Analysis With Applications for the Analysis of Data Populations - Removed
- 2019-03-17Grade Models and Methods for Data Analysis With Applications for the Analysis of Data Populations - Removed
- 2019-03-06The Maintenance Management Framework Models and Methods for Complex Systems Maintenance
- 2018-11-01Statistical Models and Methods for Financial Markets
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Living Systems: Levico Terme, Italy 2014 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Plasma Physics, Volume 1: Fluid Models - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Planet Earth - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Crash Course for the New GMAT, 3rd Edition: Revised and Updated for the New GMAT (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Statistical Models and Methods for Biomedical and Technical Systems (Statistics for Industry and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Smart Materials: Cortona, Italy, 25-29 June 2001 (Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Models and Methods for Interval-Valued Cooperative Games in Economic Management - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.