Posted on 2020-05-31, by 0nelovee.
Recording Your Own Music: A Step-By-Step Guide for Musicians
Bestseller | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 4h 34mn | 4.04 GB
Created by: Kathleen Farley, Michael Chambers
Learn how to record, edit and mix your own songs at home in this comprehensive beginner-friendly music production course What you'll learn
Set up an audio interface to work seamlessly with your computer and REAPER digital audio workstation (DAW) software
Record acoustic and electric instruments using an XLR microphone and your audio interface
Fix timing and tuning issues, compile your best takes, and edit out unwanted sections from your project
Create a release-ready final mix by using compression and EQ, adding reverb, and automating level changes
Export your final mix into your preferred digital format
You'll need a computer (Mac or PC), any entry-level audio interface, an XLR microphone, headphones, and any musical instruments you wish to record. (If you don't have an audio interface or an XLR microphone yet, we'll explain how to choose and purchase these items to suit your needs.)
You'll also need to have REAPER digital audio workstation (DAW) software installed on your computer. You can download a free, fully functional 60-day evaluation version of REAPER from their website at: reaper.fm
We also recommend you have your own original song to record throughout course. (If you don't have a song ready to record, we'll provide you with the sheet music, chords and lyrics for our example song so you can follow along.)
Music creators like you have songs to share with the world. No matter what your genre, you're passionate about your music, and you care about the quality of your sound.
- Ebooks list page : 43763
- 2020-10-05Recording Your Own Music: A Step-By-Step Guide for Musicians
- 2020-10-04Recording Your Own Music A Step-By-Step Guide for Musicians
- 2020-06-23Recording Your Own Music: A Step By Step Guide for Musicians
- 2018-07-13Create Your Own Employee Handbook A Legal & Practical Guide for Employers, 8th Edition
- 2012-01-11Create Your Own Employee Handbook: A Legal & Practical Guide for Employers - Amy DelPo Attorney
- 2011-12-21Create Your Own Employee Handbook: A Legal & Practical Guide for Employers
- 2009-03-16How to Start and Operate Your Own Design Firm, Second Edition: A Guide for Interior Designers and Architects
- 2020-05-31Build Your Own Arduino Library Step By Step Guide
- 2020-05-04Build Your Own Arduino Library Step By Step Guide
- 2020-04-27Build Your Own Arduino Library Step By Step Guide
- 2020-04-16Build Your Own Arduino Library Step By Step Guide
- 2020-04-12Build Your Own Arduino Library Step By Step Guide
- 2019-11-22Coding Projects in Scratch: A Step-by-Step Visual Guide to Coding Your Own Animations, Games, Simulations, a (Computer Coding for Kids)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Long Term Survival Guide: Psychology Of Long Term Survival And Preppers Step By Step Guide For Major Disasters And Emergencies When You Are 'On Your Own'
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Android Programming: A Step By Step Guide for Beginners! Create Your Own Apps!
- 2012-11-09How to Be Your Own Therapist : A Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Competent, Confident Life (Repost)
- 2011-12-09You Are Not Your Brain: The 4-Step Solution for Changing Bad Habits, Ending Unhealthy Thinking, and Taking Control (Audiobook) [Unabridged Recording]
- 2011-12-02Publishing And Promoting Your Own eBook
- 2011-08-30Publishing And Promoting Your Own eBook
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.