Posted on 2019-06-26, by voska89.
John Keown, Robert P. George, "Reason, Morality, and Law: The Philosophy of John Finnis"
English | 2013 | ISBN: 0199675503 | PDF | pages: 628 | 3.2 mb
John Finnis is a pioneer in the development of a new yet classically-grounded theory of natural law. His work offers a systematic philosophy of practical reasoning and moral choosing that addresses the great questions of the rational foundations of ethical judgments, the identification of moral norms, human agency, and the freedom of the will, personal identity, the common good, the role and functions of law, the meaning of justice, and the relationship of morality and politics to religion and the life of faith. The core of Finnis' theory, articulated in his seminal work Natural Law and Natural Rights, has profoundly influenced later work in the philosophy of law and moral and political philosophy, while his contributions to the ethical debates surrounding nuclear deterrence, abortion, euthanasia, sexual morality, and religious freedom have powerfully demonstrated the practical implications of his natural law theory.
This volume, which gathers eminent moral, legal, and political philosophers, and theologians to engage with John Finnis' work, offers the first sustained, critical study of Finnis' contribution across the range of disciplines in which rational and morally upright choosing is a central concern. It includes a substantial response from Finnis himself, in which he comments on each of their 27 essays and defends and develops his ideas and arguments.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Ebooks list page : 40724
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Reason, Morality, and Law: The Philosophy of John Finnis
- 2017-05-11Reason, Morality, And Law The Philosophy Of John Finnis
- 2016-07-02Reason, Morality, and Law The Philosophy of John Finnis
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Right to Democracy in International Law: Between Procedure, Substance and the Philosophy of John Rawls (Routledge Research in International Law)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Meaning and Morality: Essays on the Philosophy of Julius Kovesi (Studies in Moral Philosophy)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Information, Freedom and Property: The Philosophy of Law Meets the Philosophy of Technology
- 2012-01-11Lakes and Wetlands (The Living Earth) - John P. Rafferty
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2021-04-06Reason, Revelation, and Metaphysics: The Transcendental Analogies
- 2021-03-12Cyberethics: Morality and Law in Cyberspace, 7th Edition
- 2021-03-02The Language and Logic of Physics, Metaphysics and Mysticism: The Philosophy of Science Applied to Modern Physics
- 2020-11-10The Retreat Of Reason A Dilemma In The Philosophy Of Life-Ingmar Persson
- 2020-03-29Between Democracy and Law: The Amorality of Secession
- 2019-01-31Cyberethics Morality and Law in Cyberspace, 6 edition
- 2019-01-15Psychology and Law The State of the Discipline - Removed
- 2019-01-10Psychology and Law The State of the Discipline - Removed
- 2018-12-28Psychology and Law The State of the Discipline
- 2018-12-07Health and Healing The Philosophy of Integrative Medicine and Optimum Health
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.