Posted on 2022-03-15, by voska89.
Instructors: Bluelime Learning Solutions | 2 sections * 36 lectures * 1h 43m
Video: MP4 1280x720 44 KHz | English + Sub | Updated 3/2022 | Size: 596 MB
Write Efficient Real World SQL Queries
What you'll learn
Write Real World SQL Queries
Write queries to get all data from a database
Write queries to get specific data from a database
Write queries to get data from multiple database tables
Write queries to add new data to a database
Write queries to update existing data in the database
Write queries to remove data from the database
Write queries to filter data from a database
Write queries to sort data from a database
Basic knowledge of SQL advised
Basic knowledge of database concepts advised.
SQL is a standard language for storing, manipulating and retrieving data in databases.
SQL stands for Structured Query Language. SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
SQL can execute queries against a database
SQL can retrieve data from a database
SQL can insert records in a database
SQL can update records in a database
SQL can delete records from a database
SQL can create new databases
SQL can create new tables in a database
SQL can create stored procedures in a database
SQL can create views in a database
This course provides several exercises for you practice your SQL skills. The course also walks you through the solutions to these questions step by step. and explains important key concepts to give you a better understanding.
SQL is necessary for almost everything data related. Database systems have been around since the 1970's and are used extensively at all companies and organizations. And to work with these databases at anything other than a very basic level, you need to understand and write SQL. And unlike some other technologies and programming languages (which change very frequently), SQL is much more stable. Once you learn it, it's a skill you can use for a lifetime.
To really absorb and be able to apply your learning, you need to do real-world problems practice exercises.
Who this course is for
Data analyst who need to boost SQL Skills
Beginner developers who want to write efficient SQL queries
People interviewing for SQL related jobs
Data scientist who need to boost their SQL Skills
Data Engineers who need to boost their SQL Skills
Anyone who wants to get better with SQL
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
- Ebooks list page : 51734
- 2022-03-15Real World SQL Practice Exercises For Beginners
- 2021-10-05Jquery Practice Exercises For Beginners Building Forms
- 2018-11-21jQuery Practice Exercises for Beginners Building Forms
- 2018-11-17jQuery Practice Exercises for Beginners Building Forms
- 2018-09-13jQuery Practice Exercises for Beginners Building Forms
- 2022-07-18Skill Development for Generalist Practice Exercises for Real-World Application
- 2019-12-20SQL Computer Programming for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide To Learn SQL Programming Basics, SQL Languages, Queries and Practice Problems, SQL Server and Database, Coding Languages for Beginners
- 2012-04-19Real World Mac Maintenance and Backups by Joe Kissell
- 2012-01-13Chomsky For Beginners - David Cogswell
- 2011-12-01Chomsky For Beginners
- 2022-11-23Real World Rails 5 Programming For Web Developers
- 2022-11-19Learning SQL in PostgreSQL for Beginners
- 2022-11-19Microsoft SQL Stored Procedures for beginners
- 2022-11-18Practical Psychopharmacology Translating Findings From Evidence-Based Trials into Real-World Clinical Practice
- 2022-11-18Microsoft SQL Stored Procedures for beginners
- 2022-10-11Pedralta World Fusion® Belly Dance For Beginners Level 1
- 2022-09-28Python Practice Projects for Beginners
- 2022-09-26VB.Net And Windows Forms Programming Exercises for Beginners
- 2022-09-25Python Practice Projects for Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.