Posted on 2019-12-25, by books_lover.
In this volume a group of well-known experts of the field cover topics ranging from basic visual and auditory information processing to higher order cognition in reading and dyslexia, from basic research to remediation approaches and from well-established theories to new hypotheses about reading acquisition and causes for its failure. Reading is one of the most intriguing feats human evolution ever came up with. There is no evolutionary basis for reading as such; reading is secondary to language and the result of a complex skill acquisition at the end of which almost all pre-existing cognitive functions are mobilized. With the right instruction and practice most people learn this skill smoothly. Some, however, have problems, despite same opportunities and general cognitive abilities. This developmental dyslexia results from a neuro developmental disorder leading to deficits in reading relevant information processing. But what deficits are these, and can they be trained?
- Ebooks list page : 42229
- 2019-06-02Reading and Dyslexia: From Basic Functions to Higher Order Cognition vol 201
- 2020-07-02Excel Functions and Formulas from basic to advanced (Updated 6/2020)
- 2020-06-12Immunology and Psychiatry: From Basic Research to Therapeutic Interventions (Current Topics in Neurotoxicity)
- 2020-04-30Close Reading and Writing From Sources
- 2020-04-10Proteostasis and Disease: From Basic Mechanisms to Clinics (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology (1233))
- 2019-04-10New For 2019! Learn Speed Reading And Memory From Scratch
- 2019-03-21jQuery and Ajax from Basic to Advanced
- 2019-03-10jQuery and Ajax from Basic to Advanced
- 2019-02-27jQuery and Ajax from Basic to Advanced
- 2019-02-22jQuery and Ajax from Basic to Advanced
- 2019-01-29NEW For 2019! Learn Speed Reading and Memory from Scratch
- 2019-01-14New For 2019 Learn Speed Reading and Memory from Scratch
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Iron Deficiency and Overload: From Basic Biology to Clinical Medicine (Nutrition and Health) - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Immunology and Psychiatry: From Basic Research to Therapeutic Interventions (Current Topics in Neurotoxicity)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Close Reading and Writing From Sources
- 2014-03-26Iron Deficiency and Overload: From Basic Biology to Clinical Medicine - Removed
- 2013-08-12Fear and Learning: From Basic Processes to Clinical Implications (repost)
- 2013-02-16Fear and Learning: From Basic Processes to Clinical Implications [Pdf]
- 2012-09-11Reading and Dyslexia in Different Orthographies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.