Posted on 2021-11-09, by raymanhero.
React 16 - The Complete Guide (incl. React Router 4 and Redux)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, Stereo | Duration: 31h 33m | 7.67 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Last updated 5/2018 | $189.99
Dive in and learn React from scratch! Learn Reactjs, Redux, React Routing, Animations, Next.js basics and way more!
What Will I Learn?
Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
Provide amazing user experiences by leveraging the power of jаvascript with ease
Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
jаvascript + HTML + CSS fundamentals are absolutely required
You DON'T need to be a jаvascript expert to succeed in this course!
ES6+ jаvascript knowledge is beneficial but not a must-have
NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
What's this course about?
Learn React or dive deeper into it. Learn the theory, solve assignments, practice in demo projects and build one big application which is improved throughout the course: The Burger Builder!
More details please!
jаvascript is the major driver of modern web applications since it's the only programming language which runs in the browser and hence allows you to provide highly reactive apps. You'll be able to achieve mobile-app like user experiences in the web.
But using jаvascript can be challenging - it quickly becomes overwhelming to create a nice web app with vanilla jаvascript and jQuery only.
React to the rescue!
React is all about components - basically custom HTML elements - with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass data into it (or listen to your own events!) and re-use it as often as needed.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It's as simple as creating a "User" component and outputting it as often as needed.
This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we'll go all the way from basic to advanced. We'll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
A detailed list with the course content can be found below.
Who's teaching you in this course?
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmüller, I'm a freelance web developer and worked with React in many projects. I'm also a 5-star rated instructor here on Udemy. I cover React's most popular alternatives - Vue and Angular - as well as many other topics. I know what I'm talking about and I know where the pain points can be found.
It's my goal to get you started with React as quick as possible and ensure your success. But I don't just focus on students getting started. I want everyone to benefit from my courses, that's why we'll dive deeply into React and why I made sure to also share knowledge that's helpful to advanced React developers.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if ...
* you're just getting started with frontend/ jаvascript development and only got the JS basics set (no prior React or other framework experience is required!)
* you're experienced with Angular or Vue but want to dive into React
* know the React basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper
* already worked quite a bit with React but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app
What should you bring to succeed in that course?
HTML + CSS + jаvascript knowledge is required. You don't need to be an expert but the basics need to be set
NO advanced jаvascript knowledge is required, though you'll be able to move even quicker through the course if you know next-gen jаvascript features like ES6 Arrow functions. A short refresher about the most important next-gen features is provided in the course though.
What's inside the course?
The "What", "Why" and "How"
React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
How to output lists and conditional content
Styling of React components
A deep dive into the internals of React and advanced component features
How to access Http content from within React apps (AJAX)
Redux, Redux, Redux ... from basics to advanced!
Forms and form validation in React apps
An introduction to unit testing
An introduction to Next.js
React app deployment instructions
...and much more!
Who is the target audience?
Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
Anyone who's interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Ebooks list page : 50129
- 2022-11-02React 16.8 - The Complete Guide (Incl Hooks, Router, Project)
- 2022-07-13React 16.8 - The Complete Guide (Incl Hooks, Router, Project)
- 2022-04-21React 16.8 - The Complete Guide (Incl Hooks, Router, Project)
- 2022-03-15React 16.8 - The Complete Guide (Incl Hooks, Router, Project)
- 2021-06-28React 16 8 The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, Router, Project)
- 2019-11-25React 16 8 The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, Router, Project)
- 2019-08-09React 16.8 The Complete Guide(Incl Hooks, Router, Project)
- 2019-08-07React 16.8 - The Complete Guide(Incl Hooks, Router, Project)
- 2019-05-04React 16.8 - The Complete Guide(Incl Hooks, Router, Project)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2021-11-02Vue Js 2 The Complete Guide (incl Vue Router & Vuex) 
- 2020-05-16Vue JS 2 The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex)
- 2020-04-05Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) [Update]
- 2020-04-04Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex)
- 2019-09-09Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (Updated 082019)
- 2018-04-01Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) 
- 2018-02-09Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex)
- 2022-06-17React - The Complete Guide (incl. Hooks, React Router, Redux) [Update]
- 2022-02-23React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) [2021-06]
- 2021-12-21React - The Complete Guide (incl. Hooks, React Router, Redux) [Update]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.