Posted on 2020-10-26, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 3319726846 | 2018 | 225 pages | EPUB, PDF | 851 KB + 2 MB
This volume considers the complex relationships that exist between Christianity, rape culture, and gender violence. Each chapter explores the various roles that Christian theologies, teachings, and practices have played in shaping contemporary understandings of gender violence and in sanctioning rape-supportive cultural belief systems and practices. Our contributors explore this topic from a range of disciplinary perspectives, including theology, gender and queer studies, cultural studies, pastoral care, and counseling. Together, the chapters in this volume testify to the considerable influence that Christianity has had, and continues to have, in directing conversations within the Christian tradition around gender violence and rape culture. They therefore invite readers to engage fruitfully in these conversations, fostering transformative dialogues with the Christian community about our shared responsibility to tackle the current global crisis of gender violence.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45040
- 2013-07-30Gender, War and Politics: Transatlantic Perspectives, 1775-1830 (War, Culture and Society, 1750-1850)
- 2021-03-21Muscular Nationalism: Gender, Violence, and Empire in India and Ireland, 1914 2004
- 2021-03-17Gender, Sex, and Sexualities: Psychological Perspectives
- 2021-03-02Transforming the Sacred into Saintliness: Reflecting on Violence and Religion with René Girard
- 2021-02-18Gender, Sex, and Sexualities: Psychological Perspectives
- 2021-02-10Transforming the Sacred into Saintliness: Reflecting on Violence and Religion with René Girard
- 2021-01-18Transforming the Sacred into Saintliness Reflecting on Violence and Religion with René Girard
- 2021-01-18Transforming the Sacred into Saintliness: Reflecting on Violence and Religion with René Girard
- 2020-11-25Female Child Soldiering, Gender Violence, and Feminist Theologies
- 2020-11-02Beyond Partition Gender, Violence and Representation in Postcolonial India
- 2019-01-15Gender, Health and Ageing European Perspectives on Life Course, Health Issues and Social Challenges - Removed
- 2019-01-10Gender, Health and Ageing European Perspectives on Life Course, Health Issues and Social Challenges
- 2018-11-20A Genealogy of Violence and Religion Rene Girard in Dialogue
- 2018-08-01Women's Police Stations Gender, Violence, and Justice in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Everyday Revolutionaries: Gender, Violence, and Disillusionment in Postwar El Salvador (Genocide, Political Violence, Human Rights)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Transnational Contexts of Culture, Gender, Class, and Colonialism in Play: Video Games in East Asia (East Asian Popular Culture) - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Migration and Religion: Christian Transatlantic Missions, Islamic Migration to Germany (Chloe) [German]
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Naming the Witch: Magic, Ideology, and Stereotype in the Ancient World (Gender, Theory, and Religion)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Naming the Witch: Magic, Ideology, and Stereotype in the Ancient World (Gender, Theory, and Religion)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.