Posted on 2011-10-24, by aj369.
This book has generated tremendous sales in several countries including the US, UK, Japan, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Australia, Hong Kong, Norway, Romania, United Arab Emirates, Russia, France, South Africa, Lebanon, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Vietnam, Korea, Nigeria et al!!
This publication (iPAD Compatible)is the first ebook app on iTunes about Construction Claims.
This book is very concise and has been designed to give busy construction/real estate professionals (including lawyers operating in the construction industry) exactly what the title suggests â€“ a quick reference guide to construction claims.This guide can be read in just about twenty minutes; say, before an important claims meeting, prior to submitting a claim or while preparing a defence against one.
The information contained herein is invaluable for professionals who work with various standard forms of construction contracts (including AIA, JCT, ICE, FIDIC, NEC et al).
The following Key topics are covered:
* Construction Claims â€“ Introduction, types of claims and why/how do they arise.
* The difference between a variation/change-order and a claim.
* The various types of delay analysis methodologies that are used to prove Extension of Time (EOT) claims.
* The difference between a â€œCause and Effectâ€ analysis based claim and a global claim.
* Key contractual issues that arise in relation to claims.
* â€œDefensive Strategiesâ€ for professionals who are at the receiving end of a claim.
This book will give an excellent insight into construction claims for professionals who are not familiar with the subject and will serve as a good reference guide for professionals who are experienced with claims.
This book has been published and distributed by:
PRIME CONSULTING - Construction Claims & Contracts Consultants
For further information please visit our website: http://www.primeconsulting.pl
About the author
N.M. Raj is based in Europe and is the Principal Consultant and Managing Partner of Prime Consulting â€“ Construction Claims and Contracts Consultants. He has around 20 years of commercial/claims management experience in the construction industry and specialises in construction claims, FIDIC (and other major forms of contracts) and commercial/contracts management.
Raj holds dual qualifications in Engineering and Law; He has a bachelorâ€™s degree in civil engineering and also received legal training in arbitration, contract law, law of Tort and law of evidence from the University of Reading (UK). He is a member (MCIArb) of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK) and a registered member of FIDIC. Raj has also held memberships with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (UK), the Chartered Institute of Building (UK), the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (US) and the Association for Project Management(UK).
Raj has worked or consulted on several iconic projects in Europe, Russia/CIS, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and the Far East. The major projects he is or has been involved with include the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world, in the UAE), Zlote Tarasy (One of the largest multi-purpose shopping malls in Europe), Limerick Tunnel PPP scheme (Ireland), the landmark Gazprom tower project (Russia), Media City - Egypt (One of the largest information and media complexes in the world), and various other iconic projects around the world.
Raj has presented several seminars on claims, is the author of various articles, and regularly provides advice to developers, consultants and construction companies around the world.
- Ebooks list page : 14708
- 2021-06-14Quick Guide to Chart.js
- 2021-06-02QUICK GUIDE ON COMPOSTING WORMS FARMING BUSINESS : The Compost Food Waste, Produce Fertilizer for Houseplants, Garden
- 2021-05-11A Quick Guide to Python Programming: Python
- 2021-04-25Quick Guide For Infrared Photography: We Learn To Photograph The Invisible World
- 2021-04-05Peer Support in Medicine: A Quick Guide - Removed
- 2021-04-05Quick Guide for Obtaining Free Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Services
- 2021-04-03Learning Geometry: A Quick Guide to Understanding the Basic Geometrical Concepts
- 2021-04-03Fearless Speaking: Super Quick Guide to Powerful Speaking
- 2021-03-22No Fluff Guide for iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max: A Quick Guide to Operate and Setup the Latest iPhone 12 Pro & Pro Max Easily
- 2021-03-21German Grammar - Quick Guide - Verbs 1
- 2021-03-11A Quick Guide To Solving Problems In Algebra: Mathematics Exercise Books For Primary and Secondary 1 Pupils
- 2021-03-10A Quick Guide to Solving Problems in Logic: LOGIC (Intelligence quotient) EXERCISES BOOK
- 2021-03-10A Quick Guide to Pediatric Retina - Removed
- 2021-02-26Quick Guide to Dermoscopy in Laser and IPL Treatments - Removed
- 2021-02-26Quick Guide for Creating Wordpress Online Store and Online Magazine, Creating EPUB E books, and Overview of Some Internet Fax...
- 2021-02-22Udemy - Accounting made Easy A Quick guide to Debit and Credit!
- 2021-02-20No Fluff Guide for iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max: A Quick Guide to Operate and Setup the Latest iPhone 12 Pro & Pro Max Easily
- 2021-02-11A Quick Guide to Pediatric Retina - Removed
- 2021-02-08Quick Guide to Dermoscopy in Laser and IPL Treatments - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.