Posted on 2011-10-24, by aj369.
This book has generated tremendous sales in several countries including the US, UK, Japan, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Australia, Hong Kong, Norway, Romania, United Arab Emirates, Russia, France, South Africa, Lebanon, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Vietnam, Korea, Nigeria et al!!
This publication (iPAD Compatible)is the first ebook app on iTunes about Construction Claims.
This book is very concise and has been designed to give busy construction/real estate professionals (including lawyers operating in the construction industry) exactly what the title suggests â€“ a quick reference guide to construction claims.This guide can be read in just about twenty minutes; say, before an important claims meeting, prior to submitting a claim or while preparing a defence against one.
The information contained herein is invaluable for professionals who work with various standard forms of construction contracts (including AIA, JCT, ICE, FIDIC, NEC et al).
The following Key topics are covered:
* Construction Claims â€“ Introduction, types of claims and why/how do they arise.
* The difference between a variation/change-order and a claim.
* The various types of delay analysis methodologies that are used to prove Extension of Time (EOT) claims.
* The difference between a â€œCause and Effectâ€ analysis based claim and a global claim.
* Key contractual issues that arise in relation to claims.
* â€œDefensive Strategiesâ€ for professionals who are at the receiving end of a claim.
This book will give an excellent insight into construction claims for professionals who are not familiar with the subject and will serve as a good reference guide for professionals who are experienced with claims.
This book has been published and distributed by:
PRIME CONSULTING - Construction Claims & Contracts Consultants
For further information please visit our website: http://www.primeconsulting.pl
About the author
N.M. Raj is based in Europe and is the Principal Consultant and Managing Partner of Prime Consulting â€“ Construction Claims and Contracts Consultants. He has around 20 years of commercial/claims management experience in the construction industry and specialises in construction claims, FIDIC (and other major forms of contracts) and commercial/contracts management.
Raj holds dual qualifications in Engineering and Law; He has a bachelorâ€™s degree in civil engineering and also received legal training in arbitration, contract law, law of Tort and law of evidence from the University of Reading (UK). He is a member (MCIArb) of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK) and a registered member of FIDIC. Raj has also held memberships with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (UK), the Chartered Institute of Building (UK), the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (US) and the Association for Project Management(UK).
Raj has worked or consulted on several iconic projects in Europe, Russia/CIS, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and the Far East. The major projects he is or has been involved with include the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world, in the UAE), Zlote Tarasy (One of the largest multi-purpose shopping malls in Europe), Limerick Tunnel PPP scheme (Ireland), the landmark Gazprom tower project (Russia), Media City - Egypt (One of the largest information and media complexes in the world), and various other iconic projects around the world.
Raj has presented several seminars on claims, is the author of various articles, and regularly provides advice to developers, consultants and construction companies around the world.
- Ebooks list page : 14708
- 2020-08-10Excel Statistics: A Quick Guide
- 2020-08-06German Grammar - Quick Guide - Verbs 1
- 2020-07-10Speaking in Public About Science: A Quick Guide for the Preparation of Good Lectures, Seminars, and Scientific Presentations
- 2020-07-04Interviewing Quick Guide: The Art and Craft (Writers Blocks Book 1)
- 2020-07-02Chicken Breeds: A Quick Guide on Chicken Breeds for Beginners
- 2020-06-28The Quick Guide to Therapeutic Parenting A Visual Introduction (Therapeutic Parent...
- 2020-06-03The State of NoSQL 2016: A quick guide to the NoSQL landscape
- 2020-05-30Pocket Art Portrait Drawing The Quick Guide to Mastering Technique and Style
- 2020-05-14Pocket Art - Portrait Drawing - The Quick Guide to Mastering Technique and Style
- 2020-05-13The Little Book of Clarity: A Quick Guide to Focus and Declutter Your Mind
- 2020-05-09Valuing and Selling Your Business: A Quick Guide to Cashing In
- 2020-05-04Stanley Easy Kitchen Upgrades (Stanley Quick Guide)
- 2020-05-04Stanley Easy Bathroom Upgrades (Stanley Quick Guide)
- 2020-05-03All About Cooking for Two: A Very Quick Guide
- 2020-05-03Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation Ed 2
- 2020-04-22Word 2016 Quick User Guide: Learn Quick Tips for Word 2016, Quick Guide on How To
- 2020-04-18Be Creative - A Quick Guide to Developing Brilliant Ideas & Unlocking Your Creative Potential
- 2020-04-17Krav Maga: Easy and Quick Guide to Self-Defense, Improve Your Technique and Become Fearless to the Real World Violence Ed 2
- 2020-04-08Quick Guide Game Hacking, Blockchain und Monetarisierung: Wie Sie mit Künstlicher Intelligenz Wertschöpfung generieren
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.