Posted on 2020-11-28, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 1619710129 | December 12, 2012 | EPUB | 696 pages | 15 MB
Arnold Mindell is the founder of a new school of therapy called Process-Oriented Psychology and is known throughout the world for his innovative synthesis of dreams, bodywork, Jungian therapy, group process, consciousness studies, shamanism, quantum physics, and small and large group conflict resolution. Quantum Mind is his radically ground breaking exploration of principles found in psychology, math, quantum physics, and shamanism. This comprehensive work ventures into that challenging junction, journeying through the universe on paths of reason and magic, math and myth, bringing together humanity's traditional wisdom and shamanism with contemporary science.
Carl Jung predicted long ago that someday quantum physics and psychology will come together. This integration is the most fascinating aspect of the paradigm shift in science right now; however, until now only physicists have written about integrating psychology and physics, but psychologists have been quiet about it perhaps because physics still scares most psychologists. Finally, Arny Mindell, a famous psychologist, has come forward and what a treat his book QUANTUM MIND is. It is about many things you have wondered around this integration, and is so much more. And Mindell makes it all exciting especially when he explores the subject of dreams which is his specialty. If you are curious about science's most important paradigm shift, you will want to read this book and you will deepen your understanding. - Amit Goswami, Author of "The Self-Aware Universe: How Consciousness Creates the Material World" and "Quantum Creativity."
Once again, Arny Mindell breaks new ground by bringing the world of quantum physics and psychology together. This is exciting and adventurous territory for anyone seeking wisdom. Quantum Mind provides a map to navigate this previously uncharted realm. Mindell, whose work has always been at the leading edge of psychology, demonstrates a mastery here that is a compelling read for all those willing to explore new possibilities. - Michael Toms, co-founder "New Dimensions Radio"
What Mindell accomplishes is breathtaking in its scope, and in its ability to communicate difficult ideas easily in a friendly teaching manner. Using his notes from the course taught for years to students of psychology, his experience as a therapist and physicist, and his clear writing ability makes this book a must-read for students and lay persons interested in the ever-growing field of depth psychology. Mindell sprinkles psychological exercises throughout the text providing the reader with imagined experiences of entering a black hole, appearing in parallel universes, taking the mind boggling quantum leap, and many, many others. It is at once a physics text, psychology text, and a friendly popular read. I highly recommend it. - Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D., author of "The New Alchemy," "The Spiritual Universe," "The Dreaming Universe," and the national book award winning "Taking the Quantum Leap."
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45465
- 2011-12-19The Hole Between Mine and Yours Liquid Logic from a Dirty Tumbler - The Hole Between
- 2011-11-27The Hole Between Mine and Yours Liquid Logic from a Dirty Tumbler - The Hole Between
- 2011-09-19Roman's Lab Vol. 65 - The Difference Between Sound and Unsound Ways To Play Sharp Openings
- 2021-04-06Medieval Animals on the Move: Between Body and Mind - Removed
- 2021-03-18Hidden Wonders: The Subtle Dialogue Between Physics and Elegance
- 2020-11-22Kant´s Notion of a Transcendental Schema: The Constitution of Objective Cognition between Epistemology and Psychology
- 2020-10-22A First Course on Symmetry, Special Relativity and Quantum Mechanics: The Foundations of Physics
- 2020-04-24Evolution in Four Dimensions: Genetic, Epigenetic, Behavioral, and Symbolic Variation in the History of Life (Life and Mind: Philosophical Issues in Biology and Psychology) - Removed
- 2020-04-24Becoming Human: The Ontogenesis, Metaphysics, and Expression of Human Emotionality (Life and Mind: Philosophical Issues in Biology and Psychology)
- 2020-04-24Beyond Versus: The Struggle to Understand the Interaction of Nature and Nurture (Life and Mind: Philosophical Issues in Biology and Psychology)
- 2020-02-08Mind vs. Money: The War Between Intellectuals and Capitalism
- 2019-03-25The Dialectic Relation Between Physics and Mathematics in the XIXth Century - Removed
- 2018-11-24Bridging the Gap between Life and Physics
- 2018-10-13Freeing the Body, Freeing the Mind Writings on the Connections between Yoga and Buddhism - Removed
- 2018-09-22Order on the Edge of Chaos Social Psychology and the Problem of Social Order
- 2018-07-31Order on the Edge of Chaos Social Psychology and the Problem of Social Order
- 2018-07-05Bridging the Gap between Life and Physics
- 2018-04-25Bridging the Gap between Life and Physics - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Mind Incarnate (Life and Mind: Philosophical Issues in Biology and Psychology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.