Posted on 2021-03-31, by BaDshaH786.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 13 lectures (1h 10m) | Size: 231.1 MB
Learn state of the Quantum Algorithms, Quantum Circuits and Practicals on Qiskit
What you'll learn:
Quantum Machine Learning
Go through the previous 3 parts of Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning Series
Learn state of the Quantum Algorithms, Quantum Circuits and Practicals on Qiskit in the course - Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning - Part 4. Learn some phenomenal concepts such as Fourier Series and Fourier Transform. Ensure you have gone through the pre-requisites, that is you have gone through all the previous parts of Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning i.e. Part 1,2 and 3.
This course will further enhance your understanding about quantum computing and the algorithms that it can solve , there are algorithms such as Deutsch Algorithm, Deutsch Josza Algorithm, Grover's Algorithm, which will see how it can be applied to solve certain challenges which the classical algorithms takes lot of time.
For practicals the library that will see is qiskit and how in real-time use cases these quantum algorithms could be handy.
We will even learn the concept regarding Fourier Series and Fourier Transform, which are immensely used to decode the signal and even check how one signal can be decoded into multiple waves.
In the next series will see algorithms like Shor's Factorization Algorithm which can break the traditional RSA encryption techniques and how one needs to be prepared for Post-Quantum Era. So that in cryptography new algorithms could come and take over. Quantum Cryptography would be an excellent and state of the cryptography which would be unbreakable and cannot be broken. Would be completely a secure and tamper-proof system.
Who this course is for
Big Data Developers
Machine Learning Developers
Artificial Intelligence Researchers
Machine Learning Engineer
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 47029
- 2021-03-31Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning - Part 4
- 2021-03-30Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning - Part 4
- 2021-02-03Udemy - Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning - Part 1
- 2021-02-02Udemy - Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning - Part 3
- 2021-02-02Udemy - Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning - Part 2
- 2021-01-31Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning - Part 1
- 2021-01-30Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning - Part 2
- 2021-01-30Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning - Part 3
- 2021-04-06Quantum Machine Learning with Python: Using Cirq from Google Research and IBM Qiski - Removed
- 2021-03-20Quantum Machine Learning with Python: Using Cirq from Google Research and IBM Qiski
- 2021-08-04Quantum Machine Learning - An Applied Approach
- 2021-07-30Quantum Machine Learning An Applied Approach - Removed
- 2021-07-21Hands-On Quantum Machine Learning With Python Volume 1 Get Started
- 2021-03-25Quantum Machine Learning (True EPUB)
- 2019-12-28Understanding and Interpreting Machine Learning in Medical Image Computing Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-08-07Working with Big Data and Machine Learning - Part 1
- 2017-03-25Nature-Inspired Computation and Machine Learning, Part II - Removed
- 2013-10-06Artificial Neural Networks and Machine Learning, Part I - ICANN 2011 (repost)
- 2012-03-13Machine Learning for Hackers By Drew Conway, John Myles White
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.