Posted on 2020-04-07, by books_lover.
The problems related to the process of industrialisation such as biodiversity depletion, climate change and a worsening of health and living conditions, especially but not only in developing countries, intensify. Therefore, there is an increasing need to search for integrated solutions to make development more sustainable. The United Nations has acknowledged the problem and approved the “2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development”. On 1st January 2016, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the Agenda officially came into force. These goals cover the three dimensions of sustainable development: economic growth, social inclusion and environmental protection. The Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals comprehensively addresses the SDGs in an integrated way. It encompasses 17 volumes, each devoted to one of the 17 SDGs. This volume addresses SDG 4, namely "Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all" and contai
- Ebooks list page : 43183
- 2020-04-07Responsible Consumption and Production (Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals)
- 2019-12-13Climate Action (Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals)
- 2019-12-10The UN Sustainable Development Goals for the Textile and Fashion Industry (Textile Science and Clothing Technology)
- 2019-11-25The Future of the UN Sustainable Development Goals: Business Perspectives for Global Development in 2030 (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2019-08-09The UN Sustainable Development Goals for the Textile and Fashion Industry
- 2018-04-19Leadership for the Future Sustainable Development of Business and Education
- 2018-04-12Leadership for the Future Sustainable Development of Business and Education
- 2020-06-20Quality of Life in Cities: Equity, Sustainable Development and Happiness from a Policy Perspective (Routledge Advances in Regional Economics, Science and Policy)
- 2020-04-05The Sustainable Development Goals Industry Sector Approaches
- 2020-03-01Leave No One Behind: Time for Specifics on the Sustainable Development Goals
- 2019-12-15Earth Observations and Geospatial Science in Service of Sustainable Development Goals: 12th International Conference of the African Association of ... and the Environment (Southern Space Studies) - Removed
- 2019-12-08Higher Education and Sustainability: Opportunities and Challenges for Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
- 2019-12-07Business and the Sustainable Development Goals: Measuring and Managing Corporate Impacts
- 2019-12-06Achieving the Sustainable Management of Forests (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2019-12-03Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-global Economy (Greening of Industry Networks Studies)
- 2019-11-27International Development and the Environment: Social Consensus and Cooperative Measures for Sustainability (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2019-11-26Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2019-11-24Universities as Living Labs for Sustainable Development: Supporting the Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (World Sustainability Series)
- 2019-11-24Africa and the Sustainable Development Goals (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.