Posted on 2019-12-30, by everest555.
BESTSELLER | Created by Michael Miller | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 10:57 H/M | Lec: 77 | 2.80 GB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
Learn how to leverage the power of QGIS to improve your organizations spatial strategy
What you'll learn
By the end of this course students will have a working knowledge of how to interact with the QGIS interface, the data storage options that are available to them, how to create beautifully styled maps for printing, the basics of analyzing geospatial data, and much more!
Familiarity with Python 3 and Django
If you are a GIS professional who has been interested in exploring the options for open source GIS, there has never been a better time to start learning. The release of a major new version of QGIS means that what you learn today will likely be valid for many years. There have also been many improvements that make it a reasonable choice for your core GIS application.
In this course you will learn:
What open source really means.
How QGIS compares with commercial offerings.
How to navigate the QGIS interface.
What data source options are available and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
How to style your data.
How to use selections and filtering to control which features you view and modify.
How to work with attributes.
How to make beautiful printed maps.
How to create a map atlas.
How to analyze vector and raster data.
How to build spatial models for repeated tasks.
How to get started with python scripting.
How to work with 3D data.
QGIS is not perfect but I believe that what it does, it does very well. Especially with multi-user editing of enterprise data. I am not anti-commercial GIS, however I do believe that all GIS professionals should have a good understanding of all their options so that they may choose the best tool for the job.
Who this course is for?
There are many QGIS courses available for beginners. This course targets those who are familiar with commercial GIS software such as ArcGIS and attempts to introduce them to the advantages and disadvantages of QGIS. The goal is to hep them understand all the GIS tools available to them so that they can choose the best tool for a given job.
- Ebooks list page : 42291
- 2020-03-05Qgis 3 0 For Gis Professionals
- 2008-03-14[request]AFP Learning System Treasury
- 2008-03-14[request]Essentials of Treasury Management
- 2012-03-20Microsoft Excel 2010 for Medical Professionals By Elizabeth Reding - Removed
- 2020-06-25Designing Better Maps: A Guide for GIS Users
- 2020-06-24Machine Learning for GIS: Land Use/Land Cover Image Analysis
- 2020-06-23Windows Administration Resource Kit - Productivity Solutions for IT Professionals
- 2020-06-22Empathy Tips for HR Professionals
- 2020-06-04Choices in Pregnancy and Childbirth: A Guide to Options for Health Professionals, Midwives, Holistic Practitioners, and Parents
- 2020-06-04Project Management Skill for Functional Professionals
- 2020-06-03Empathy Tips for HR Professionals
- 2020-06-02Soft Skills For Security Professionals
- 2020-05-31Income Alternatives For Healthcare Professionals
- 2020-05-30Alternatives For Healthcare Professionals
- 2020-05-28Bowel Dysfunction: A Comprehensive Guide for Healthcare Professionals
- 2020-05-25Time Management For Technical Professionals - Removed
- 2020-05-25Google Cloud Fundamentals For Azure Professionals
- 2020-05-19Empathy Tips for HR Professionals
- 2020-05-13Radiogenic Isotope Geochemistry: A Guide for Industry Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.