Python for Data Science: A step-by-step Python Programming Guide to Master Big Data, Analysis, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
Posted on 2020-04-08, by books_lover.
Are you a new business owner? Or an entrepreneur looking to catch up to the big companies in your industrial sector? Then this is the book you need to understand and master the fundamentals and importance of data science technologies to kick start your business or take it to the next level. Thanks to the smart and savvy customer of today, the competition to gain new customers while retaining existing customers is fierce. As a result, companies are increasingly relying upon cutting edge technologies such as big data analytics, data mining technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence technology to gain an edge over the competition. Today machine learning and artificial intelligence has given rise to sophisticated machines that can study human behavior and activity to identify underlying human behavioral patterns and precisely predict what products and services consumers are interested in. Businesses with an eye on the future are gradually turning into technology compan
- Ebooks list page : 43195
- 2019-12-16Python Data Science: A Step-By-Step Guide to Data Analysis. What a Beginner Needs to Know About Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Exercises Included
- 2020-01-03PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE FOR BEGINNERS: The First Real Guide For Beginners Towards Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence. Learn How To ... With Django! (MACHINE LEARNING WITH PYTHON)
- 2020-02-26Hands-On Genetic Algorithms with Python: Applying genetic algorithms to solve real-world deep learning and artificial intelligence problems
- 2020-01-03Machine Learning for Beginners: A Complete and Phased Beginner’s Guide to Learning and Understanding Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Data Analysis, Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery - Removed
- 2014-05-25Data Analysis, Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery (Repost)
- 2014-01-12Data Analysis, Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery
- 2010-02-17Data Analysis, Machine Learning and Applications: Proceedings
- 2019-12-15Python Data Science: The Ultimate Crash Course, Tips, and Tricks to Learn Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and Their Application (Programming)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Decomposition Methodology For Knowledge Discovery And Data Mining: Theory And Applications (Machine Perception and Artificial Intelligence)
- 2009-07-25Dianne Cook, Deborah F. Swayne - Interactive and Dynamic Graphics for Data Analysis: With R and GGobi (Repost)
- 2019-12-15AI Crash Course: A fun and hands-on introduction to reinforcement learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence with Python
- 2019-11-22Advanced R Statistical Programming and Data Models: Analysis, Machine Learning, and Visualization
- 2019-07-10Natural Language Processing Recipes Unlocking Text Data with Machine Learning and Deep Learning u...
- 2019-03-01Natural Language Processing Recipes Unlocking Text Data with Machine Learning and Deep Learning u
- 2019-02-24Natural Language Processing Recipes Unlocking Text Data with Machine Learning and Deep Learning u
- 2019-01-31Natural Language Processing Recipes Unlocking Text Data with Machine Learning and Deep Learning u...
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Dissimilarity Representation for Pattern Recognition: Foundations And Applications (Machine Perception and Artificial Intelligence)
- 2010-04-04Data Mining In Time Series Databases (Series in Machine Perception and Artificial Intelligence)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.