Posted on 2020-10-12, by raymanhero.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 5.41 GB | Duration: 14.5 hours
Advanced Real-World Data Workflows with Pandas you won´t find in any other Course.
What you'll learn
Working with Pandas and SQL-Databases in parallel (getting the best out of two worlds)
Working with APIs, JSON and Pandas to import large Datasets from the Web
Brig Pandas to its Limits (and beyond...)
Machine Learning Application: Predicting Real Estate Prices
Finance Applications: Backtesting & Forward Testing Investment Strats + Index Tracking
Feature Eeering, Standardization, Dummy Variables and Sampling with Pandas
Working with large Datasets (millions of rows/columns)
Working with completely messy/unclean Datasets (the standard case in real-world)
Handling stringified and nested JSON Data with Pandas
Loading Data from Databases (SQL) into Pandas and vice versa
Loading JSON Data into Pandas and vice versa
Web-Scraping with Pandas
Cleaning large & messy Datasets (millions of rows/columns)
Working with APIs and Python Wrapper Packages to import large Datasets from the Web
Explanatory Data Analysis with large real-world Datasets
Advanced Visualizations with Matplotlib and Seaborn
You should be familiar with Python (Standard Library, Numpy, Matplotlib)
You should have worked with Pandas before (at least you should know the basics)
A desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) capable of storing and running Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
An internet connection capable of streaming HD videos.
Some high school level math skills would be great (not mandatory, but it helps)
Welcome to the first advanced and project-based Pandas Data Science Course!
This Course starts where many other courses end: You can write some Pandas code but you are still struggling with real-world Projects because
Real-World Data is typically not provided in a single or a few text/excel files -> more advanced Data Importing Techniques are required
Real-World Data is large, unstructured, nested and unclean -> more advanced Data Manipulation and Data Analysis/Visualization Techniques are required
many easy-to-use Pandas methods work best with relatively small and clean Datasets -> real-world Datasets require more General Code (incorporating other Libraries/Modules)
No matter if you need excellent Pandas skills for Data Analysis, Machine Learning or Finance purposes, this is the right Course for you to get your skills to Expert Level! Master your real-world Projects!
This Course covers the full Data Workflow A-Z:
Import (complex and nested) Data from JSON files.
Import (complex and nested) Data from the Web with Web APIs, JSON and Wrapper Packages.
Import (complex and nested) Data from SQL Databases.
Store (complex and nested) Data in JSON files.
Store (complex and nested) Data in SQL Databases.
Work with Pandas and SQL Databases in parallel (getting the best of both worlds).
Efficiently import and merge Data from many text/CSV files.
Clean large and messy Datasets with more General Code.
Clean, handle and flatten nested and stringified Data in DataFrames.
Know how to handle and normalize Unicode strings.
Merge and Concatenate many Datasets efficiently.
Scale and Automate data meg.
Explanatory Data Analysis and Data Presentation with advanced Visualization Tools (advanced Matplotlib & Seaborn).
Test the Performance Limits of Pandas with advanced Data Aggregations and Grouping.
Data Preprocessing and Feature Eeering for Machine Learning with simple Pandas code.
Use your Data 1: Train and test Machine Learning Models on preprocessed Data and analyze the results.
Use your Data 2: Backtesting and Forward Testing of Investment Strats (Finance & Investment Stack).
Use your Data 3: Index Tracking (Finance & Investment Stack).
Use your Data 4: Present your Data with Python in a nicely looking HTML format (Website Quality).
and many more...
I am Alexander Hagmann, Finance Professional and Data Scientist (> 7 Years Industry Experience) and best-selling Instructor for Pandas, (Financial) Data Science and Finance with Python. Looking forward to seeing you in this Course!
Who this course is for:
Everyone who really want to master large, messy and unclean Datasets.
Everyone who want to improve skills from "I can write some Pandas Code" to "I can master my real-word Data Projects with Pandas"
Machine Learning Professionals
Finance & Investment Professionals
- Ebooks list page : 44863
- 2022-01-10Python Data Science with Pandas Master 12 Advanced Projects
- 2020-08-27Python Data Science with Pandas: Master 12 Advanced Projects
- 2022-08-20Mastering Data Science with Pandas
- 2022-08-20Learn Python Data Analysis With Pandas And Make A Unity Game
- 2022-08-17Learn Python Data Analysis With Pandas And Make A Unity Game
- 2022-07-24Mastering Data Science with Pandas
- 2022-07-21Udemy - Mastering Data Science with Pandas
- 2022-07-19Mastering Data Science with Pandas
- 2022-07-06Real Python - Data Cleaning With pandas and NumPy
- 2022-07-05Real Python - Data Cleaning With pandas and NumPy
- 2022-05-10Packt Publishing - Mastering Python Data Analysis with Pandas - Removed
- 2022-04-05Packt Publishing - Mastering Python Data Analysis with Pandas - Removed
- 2022-02-19John Hedengren - Python Data Science with the TCLab
- 2022-01-31Python Data Science with the TCLab
- 2022-01-26John Hedengren - Python Data Science with the TCLab
- 2021-12-24Udemy; Python Projects Python & Data Science with Python Projects [Dec 2021]
- 2021-12-07Udemy - Python Projects Python & Data Science with Python Projects
- 2021-12-04Python Projects Python & Data Science with Python Projects By Oak Academy
- 2021-10-24Packt Publishing Mastering Python Data Analysis With Pandas - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.