Posted on 2022-07-02, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 11 lectures (31m) | Size: 226.4 MB
Work with PyCharm IDE as a PRO python developer
What you'll learn
Use PyCharm easilyfor coding in Python
Save time by using various keyboard shortcuts while coding
Manage the entire Python project using the unified interface of PyCharm
Debug and test your code using PyCharm
Basic knowledge of Python is desired
This course on PyCharm is for absolute beginners who have been writing the Python codes on the plain text editors until now, but want to move to an Integrated Development Environment - a better, industry-standard Python code editor which gives many great features such as syntax highlighting, auto suggestion, auto completion, error highlighting, error-fixing suggestion, debugging tool, integration with version control systems like GIT, SVN, easy navigation and search capability etc. PyCharm is an intelligent, and smart code editor that provides all these features. If you write your Python code in PyCharm, your speed of writing code improves, and you become a more productive developer.
This course covers Pycharm from scratch. We discuss how you can install Pycharm in your machine, and then go on to discuss the user interface of PyCharm, then the customization of the user interface, the navigation and search capability of Pycharm, different useful features it provides, many keyboard shortcuts it has, to make code writing intuitive and easy - we discuss everything that you, as a beginner to PyCharm need to know.
Who this course is for
Beginner Python developers
Computer Science engineers who are new to PyCharm
So without much further ado, let's dive in, let's get up and running with Pycharm.
Who this course is for
Beginner Python developers who want to switch from traditional, plain code editor to an IDE
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
- Ebooks list page : 53028
- 2022-07-13PyCharm IDE for Beginners The Complete Guide
- 2022-06-30PyCharm IDE for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2022-08-27Archery for Beginners: The Complete Guide to Shooting Recurve and Compound Bows
- 2022-08-15Knitting & Crochet For Beginners The Complete Guide To Learn How To Knit & Crochet With Step-By-...
- 2022-07-21Archery for Beginners The Complete Guide to Shooting Recurve and Compound Bows
- 2022-03-22Tips On How to Create a Website For Beginners The Complete Guide To Start Your Own Personal Website
- 2021-11-19Chair Yoga for Beginners The Complete Guide to Easy Yoga Sequences and Poses Suitable for Every Age
- 2021-10-10Chair Yoga for Beginners The Complete Guide to Easy Yoga Sequences and Poses Suitable for Every Age
- 2021-09-17NetWorking For Beginners The Complete Guide To Computer NetWork Basics Wireless Technology
- 2021-09-09Rv Living for Beginners The Complete Guide for Discovering How to Live your Full-Time RV Life Off-Grid
- 2021-08-17Networking For Beginners The Complete Guide To Computer Network Basics Wireless Te
- 2021-06-06THE CAST IRON COOKBOOK FOR BEGINNERS: The Complete Guide And Recipes for the Best Pan And Live a Healthy Life
- 2021-06-04Knitting for Beginners: the Complete Guide to Learn Knitting and Create the Best Patterns Quickly From Scratch
- 2021-06-04Woodcarving for Beginners: The complete guide to make easy projects
- 2021-06-02The Complete Keto Diet for Beginners: The Complete Guide to a Keto Diet, with More Than 60 Best Keto Recipes
- 2021-04-02Learn Python Programming For Beginners: The Complete Guide To Easily Get From Beginner To Advanced Level
- 2021-01-07Renal Diet Cookbook for Beginners: The Complete Guide to Eat Right with Kidney Disease and Avoid Dialysis.
- 2021-01-07HOW TO READ MUSIC FOR BEGINNERS: The Complete Guide on How to Read Music for Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.