Posted on 2011-11-05, by chanca.
Wil ey | 2011 | ISBN: 1118041232 | 224 pages | PDF | 10,5 MB
An accessible guide to the main reasons pumps failâ€”and what can be done about it
Workhorses in many different industries, including the oil industry, water industry, chemical industry, food industry, and pharmaceutical industry to name a few, pumps are a vital contributor to maintaining and increasing the flow of production. In fact, the pump industry itself is a multi-billion dollar global business.
Taking the unique approach of addressing both pump operators and pump designers, Pump Wisdom explains the causes of failure in centrifugal pump functionâ€”whether it's pump selection, overlooked installation criteria, or the accumulation of small deviationsâ€”and maps out remedies with well defined methods that target specific issues, rather than focusing on technical generalities and theory. Clearly written and concise, Pump Wisdom relies on proven tactics for reducing pump vulnerabilities and correcting imbalances between hydraulic assembly and mechanical assembly. In addition, it supplies sound tips for detecting and rectifying risky shortcuts taken by pump designers and manufacturers. Pump Wisdom also:
Provides a concise explanation of how pumps function
Details the specifications to be considered when purchasing a pump
Provides tips on the installation of centrifugal pumps in process plants
Written in concise language that avoids excessive mathematical treatment
Explains pump hydraulics in easy to understand terms
Emphasizes the mechanical aspects of pumps with coverage on bearings, seals, impeller trimming, lubricant application, lubricant types, and more
Pump Wisdom sheds light on the techniques for stabilizing pump performance and maximizing pump efficiency. Its concise format allows readers to strike directly at the heart of the problemâ€”and helps them devise strategies to prevent costly failures before they occur.
- Ebooks list page : 15000
- 2013-04-24Pump Wisdom: Problem Solving for Operators and Specialists (repost)
- 2011-11-05Pump Wisdom: Problem Solving for Operators and Specialists
- 2011-10-23Ants, Bikes, and Clocks: Problem Solving for Undergraduates
- 2011-07-31Ants, Bikes, and Clocks: Problem Solving for Undergraduates
- 2012-03-26Clinical Problem Solving in Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry by Declan Millett
- 2021-03-24Problem Solving For Engineers and Scientists: A Creative Approach - Removed
- 2021-02-24Problem Solving For Engineers and Scientists: A Creative Approach - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Problem Solving for Process Operators and Specialists (Wiley-AIChE)
- 2013-11-23Problem Solving for Process Operators and Specialists (repost)
- 2013-02-07Problem Solving for Process Operators and Specialists (Repost)
- 2011-11-29Problem Solving for Process Operators and Specialists
- 2019-01-23Creative Thinking and Problem Solving for Young Learners
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Problem Solving for Oil Painters: Recognizing What's Gone Wrong and How to Make it Right
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Professional Judgment: A Guide for Lawyers and Policymakers
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Applications of Systems Thinking and Soft Operations Research in Managing Complexity: From Problem Framing to Problem Solving (Advanced Sciences and Technologies for Security Applications) - Removed
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Creative Problem Solving for Managers: Developing Skills for Decision Making and Innovation
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Ants, Bikes, and Clocks: Problem Solving for Undergraduates
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Technology-Assisted Problem Solving for Engineering Education: Interactive Multimedia Applications (Advances in Information and Communication Technology Education (Aicte) Book Series)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Creative Problem Solving for Managers: Developing Skills for Decision Making and Innovation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.