Posted on 2018-07-15, by nokia241186.
Prostate Cancer: Clinical Case Scenarios by Sam S. Chang
English | PDF,EPUB | 2018 | 209 Pages | ISBN : 3319786458 | 5.14 MB
Prostate cancer is the most frequent genitourinary malignancy that garners significant medical and media attention. Over the past decade significant new discoveries have been made that have enabled substantial improvements in screening, diagnosis and management of this disease. Importantly, there has been constant evolution of the best way to treat these patients.
This text will provide a single, comprehensive reference source that incorporates all the latest information regarding prostate cancer.
It will serve as an easy reference source for researchers, clinicians, individuals in training, allied health professionals and medical students regarding prostate cancer by focusing on the controversial points of debate. New data regarding PSA screening, prostate cancer biomarkers, diagnostic evaluation techniques, surveillance protocols, and treatment interventions for localized and more advanced disease will be discussed. Gaps in current knowledge and areas for future research will be highlighted. Ongoing important clinical trials which could imminently yield significant new knowledge will be discussed.
Uniquely to all of the above will be the clinical scenario-based format of this text. For the practicing physician, the prostate cancer screening and treatment situations will hopefully become better understood. We will incorporate key educational concepts in the framework of patient situations with evidence-based discussions of screening, diagnosis, evaluation, and therapeutic management. To provide even more insight, we plan on a comment section from leaders in the field that will be more "opinion-based" allowing the reader to get access to experienced physicians' thought processes and practice patterns.
All chapters will be authored by experts in their respective fields and incorporate original figures and illustrations to the extent possible. We anticipate that this book will quickly become the ready reference source for professionals and students in various fields with an interest in the management of a complex and multifaceted disease such as prostate cancer. The book will be comprehensive and encompass the entire the spectrum of prostate cancer. The information will be presented in a succinct and easily understandable manner so as to appeal to both scientists and clinicians.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36693
- 2012-04-03Prostate Cancer (Recent Results in Cancer Research) by J. Ramon
- 2020-02-28Laryngeal Cancer: Clinical Case-Based Approaches
- 2020-05-17Management of Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (Current Clinical Urology)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Imaging and Focal Therapy of Early Prostate Cancer (Current Clinical Urology). - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Prostate Cancer, Second Edition: Science and Clinical Practice, Second edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Management of Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (Current Clinical Urology) - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Management of Prostate Cancer (Current Clinical Urology) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Imaging and Focal Therapy of Early Prostate Cancer (Current Clinical Urology) - Removed
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Prostate Cancer, Second Edition: Science and Clinical Practice, Second edition
- 2013-10-22Active Surveillance for Localized Prostate Cancer: A New Paradigm for Clinical Management (Current Clinical Urology)
- 2013-10-21Androgen-Responsive Genes in Prostate Cancer: Regulation, Function and Clinical Applications
- 2013-04-26"Prostate Cancer: Original Scientific Reports and Case Studies" ed. by Philippe E. Spiess
- 2012-02-25Prostate Cancer: Signaling Networks, Genetics, and New Treatment Strategies (Current Clinical Oncology) - M. Milken
- 2012-01-01Prostate Cancer: Signaling Networks, Genetics, and New Treatment Strategies (Current Clinical Oncology)
- 2010-09-29Prostate Cancer: Science and Clinical Practice
- 2009-12-18Prostate Cancer: Science and Clinical Practice by: Jack Mydlo, Ciril J. Godec
- 2022-11-21Pathology of Glomerular Diseases Atlas of Clinical Case Studies - Removed
- 2022-10-11Caring for the Displaced and Uninsured Clinical Case Studies in Nursing and Healthcare - Removed
- 2022-07-18Manual of Prescription Writing with Case Scenarios
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.