Posted on 2020-10-13, by raymanhero.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 179 lectures (19h 47m) | Size: 1.81 GB
Students should have at least a fundamental understanding of HTML, CSS and jаvascript.
Learn How To Deliver the Best User Experiences using the Best Web Technology
How to build the best in class web applications
What Progresssive Web Apps Are and Why They Should Develop Them
How to craft the perfect Add To Homescreen Experience
Why all websites should be secure and how to secure them
What a Service Worker Is
How to develop Service Workers Using good jаvascript practices
The Service Worker Life Cycle
What Service Worker Caching is
Different Caching Strats and How to Apply them in a real application
Progressive Web Application and Service Worker Tools
How to polyfil legacy browsers and platforms to provide many PWA features
How to add native push notifications to any website
It is recommended they also have a computure they can develop web sites and a preferred code editor. The example code is available via GitHub, so basic git source control knowledge is helpful. All code demonstrations are done using Visual Studio code, a free .
Progressive Web Applications are just web sites that progressively become apps. But how does this happen? It takes skilled developers that understand a new way to create web sites that are fast, reliable and engaging.
In this course you will learn what progressive web applications are, why you need to master them and why your stakeholders want progressive web applications over traditional web sites and native applications.
Businesses of all sizes are discovering the power progressive web applications bring to help them reach and engage their audiences. This means they can increase revenues while decreasing costs. Brands like Twitter, Lyft, The Washington Post, Forbes and Weather channel have all discovered the benefits upgrading to a progressive web application bring.
The success these companies are having is driving more demand for developers skilled in service workers, web manifest, push notifications and more.
You will learn how to craft an app shell so your experience can progressively load with an instant presence. I expose you to everything you need to know about progressive web applications and service workers.
This course starts each section addressing the bner, assuming you have no prior knowledge of the topic. Each section progresses and covers more and more detail until there is just about no nook or cranny not exposed.
The course includes video modules that review a combination of slides and code demos. Slides and source code references are included so you can follow along outside the course. Quizzes are also included so you can identify topics you may need to review and sharpen. Finally, the course also includes some articles about selected topic as an additional reference.
You will master the web manifest file so you can tell the browser how to render your brand's desired experience.
Home Screen/Installation Experience
How each browser is and plans to implement PWA support
Service Worker Life Cycle
Service Worker Caching
Basic Performance Best Practices and how to implement the PRPL and RAIL Patterns.
This course does not use any jаvascript frameworks. All examples, primarily a demo site called Fast Furniture, rely on vanilla jаvascript.
The site does use Bootstrap 4 as a CSS library, but know prior Bootstrap knowledge is required.
This does not mean I wont add lectures demonstrating how to use some of the framework PWA CLI tools over .
This course is designed for developers that want to create web applications using the latest web platform technology and reach the largest amount of consumers.
- Ebooks list page : 44871
- 2020-09-21Angular Progressive Web Apps (PWA) MasterClass
- 2020-09-20Angular Progressive Web Apps (PWA) MasterClass
- 2020-04-15Progressive Web Apps (pwa) The Complete Guide (updated 12020)
- 2020-02-24Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide (Updated 12020)
- 2019-12-12Progressive Web Apps (PWA) The Complete Guide (Updated 5/2019)
- 2019-11-25Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide (Updated 52019)
- 2019-10-05Udemy - Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-12-02Packt - Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-11-21Complete web development bootcamp. From beginner to EXPERT
- 2018-11-16Angular Progressive Web Apps (PWA) MasterClass & FREE E-Book
- 2018-10-16Angular Progressive Web Apps (PWA) MasterClass & FREE E-Book
- 2018-10-12Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-08-14Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-07-10Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-06-15Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-06-03Complete Web Development Bootcamp. From Beginner to EXPERT
- 2018-04-04Complete web development bootcamp. From beginner to EXPERT
- 2020-05-15AWS. Amazon Web Service The Most Complete Guide to Amazon Web Service from Beginner to Expert
- 2020-03-04Pluralsight com Building Performant Progressive Web Apps from Scratch-ELOHiM - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.