Posted on 2019-09-03, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4| Video:AVC 1280 x 720 | Audio: AAC 48.0KHz
Language: English | Size:1.3GB| Duration: 1h 10m
This course will show you how to build your own productivity system so you can focus on what is important to you.
It will explain the tools you need and then give you the skills and know-how to create a personalised productivity system that works for you with the applications you want to use.
One of the strongest beliefs I have is that a productivity system needs to work for you. If you prefer using digital technology then your system needs to work digitally. If you prefer pen and paper then it needs to work on paper. And if like me, you prefer a hybrid system then it needs to work both digitally and on paper. We are all different and we all have different lifestyles, ways of thinking and ways of doing our work.
However, the basic foundations of a great productivity system never change. You need to be collecting everything that is thrown at you into a place you trust you will look at regularly, you need to spend some time each day organising what you collected and you need to do the work so you meet your deadlines and you know what is coming up in the next few weeks and months.
This new course will help you start the process of creating your own system. It explains the principles of COD: Collect, Organise and Do. It also takes you through the tools you need in order to implement COD and it explains why you need PACT (Patience, Action, Consistency and Time) in order to build the habits so the system you build for yourself works without you having to think about it. You will collect naturally, organise naturally and do the work naturally.
I passionately believe that once you know what needs doing, when and how at all times, your stress is reduced, your health is improved, your relationships with loved ones improve and your goals get achieved. Overall, being better at time management and becoming more productive changes peoples lives for the better and I want the whole world to experience these wonderful, life-changing benefits
Also included in this course are free downloads of the Your Digital Life 2.0 workflow, The Golden 10 basic checklist and the PACT guide.
This course will get you started on the road to becoming better organised and more productive and these are the foundations of building a life of achievement, happiness and success.
- Ebooks list page : 41275
- 2020-10-09How To Create Your Own Website (web Development)
- 2020-08-02How To Create Your Own Website (Web Development)
- 2020-07-13ANDROID GAME PROGRAMMING: COMPLETE INTRODUCTION FOR BEGINNERS: STEP BY STEP GUIDE HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN ANDROID APP EASY! 2nd Edition, Revised and Enlarged (Programming is Easy Book 6)
- 2020-04-01How to Create Your Own Highly Profitable Web Design Business
- 2020-02-08How to Create Your Own Highly Profitable Web Design Business
- 2020-01-20How to Create Your Own Frame By Frame Animation [for Beginners]
- 2020-01-02How to Create Your Own Frame-By-Frame Animation [for Beginners]
- 2019-07-05Manga Art for Beginners How to Create Your Own Manga Drawings
- 2019-02-04HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE WITH WORDPRESS TUTORIAL H0WT0
- 2018-11-20How To Create Your Own Website (Web Development)
- 2018-09-25How To Create Your Own Website (Web Development)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] How to create your own software company
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Peak Learning: How to Create Your Own Lifelong Education Program for Personal Enlightenment and Professional Success
- 2018-01-06[PDF] HACKING: How to Create Your Own Penetration Testing Lab Using Kali Linux 2016 for Beginners (Computer Science Series)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Drug Repair That Works: How to Reclaim Your Health, Happiness and Highs
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Sketch Card Mania: How To Create Your Own Original Collectible Trading Cards
- 2017-11-06[PDF] How To Create Your Own Fashion Blog From Scratch
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Udemy - Zuckerberg Who? Learn How to Create Your Own Social Network
- 2017-11-02[PDF] ANDROID GAME PROGRAMMING: COMPLETE INTRODUCTION FOR BEGINNERS: STEP BY STEP GUIDE HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN ANDROID APP EASY! (Programming is Easy Book 6)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.