Problems in Mathematical Analysis 1: Real Numbers, Sequences and Series (Student Mathematical Library, V. 4)
Posted on 2009-02-18. By anonymous.
American Mathematical Society | 2000 | ISBN: 0821820508 | Pages: 380 | DJVU | 6.94 MB
We learn by doing. We learn mathematics by doing problems. This book is the first volume of a series of books of problems in mathematical analysis. It is mainly intended for students studying the basic principles of analysis. However, given its organization, level, and selection of problems, it would also be an ideal choice for tutorial or problem-solving seminars, particularly those geared toward the Putnam exam. The volume is also suitable for self-study.
Each section of the book begins with relatively simple exercises, yet may also contain quite challenging problems. Very often several consecutive exercises are concerned with different aspects of one mathematical problem or theorem. This presentation of material is designed to help student comprehension and to encourage them to ask their own questions and to start research. The collection of problems in the book is also intended to help teachers who wish to incorporate the problems into lectures. Solutions for all the problems are provided.
The book covers three topics: real numbers, sequences, and series, and is divided into two parts: exercises and/or problems, and solutions. Specific topics covered in this volume include the following: basic properties of real numbers, continued fractions, monotonic sequences, limits of sequences, Stolz's theorem, summation of series, tests for convergence, double series, arrangement of series, Cauchy product, and infinite products.
- Ebooks list page : 2366
- 2013-05-04Problems in Mathematical Analysis 1: Real Numbers, Sequences and Series (repost)
- 2013-09-15Numbers, Sequences and Series - Modular Mathematics Series
- 2020-03-01Solving Problems in Mathematical Analysis, Part I: Sets, Functions, Limits, Derivatives, Integrals, Sequences and Series (Problem Books in Mathematics)
- 2020-05-11Real Analysis via Sequences and Series (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2019-08-24Real Analysis via Sequences and Series
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Real Analysis via Sequences and Series (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] International Mathematical Olympiads 1978-1985 and Forty Supplementary Problems (New Mathematical Library)
- 2021-12-07Udemy - Master the Fundamentals of Sequences and Series
- 2021-12-01Master the Fundamentals of Sequences and Series
- 2021-11-25Theory of Infinite Sequences and Series
- 2018-11-01Sequences and Series in Banach Spaces
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Intangible Organizational Resources: Analysis of Resource-Based Theory and the Measurement of Library Effectiveness - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Infinite Sequences and Series
- 2013-10-13Sequences and Series in Banach Spaces [Repost]
- 2010-01-16Sequences and Series in Banach Spaces (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2007-12-18Infinite Sequences and Series
- 2011-09-07Problems in Mathematical Analysis III: Integration
- 2011-06-29Problems in Mathematical Analysis III
- 2021-08-08Problems in Mathematical Analysis I
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.