Posted on 2013-12-23. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 1430260041 | 2013 | 350 pages | EPUB | 6 MB
In Pro Drupal as an Enterprise Development Platform authors Jamie Kurtz and Thomas Besluau explain how developers can save themselves time and money, and build their applications faster with fewer bugs by using the Drupal CMS as a foundation for their projects. The days when custom client applications were built entirely from scratch are over. Today, it makes business sense to use a flexible, highly scalable framework such as Drupal, Joomla or DotNetNuke as a foundation. This book focuses on why Drupal makes a particularly strong choice for the majority of developers.
With an unprecedented level of community support, tens of thousands of well-proven plug-ins and modules available for download, and advanced content management rules and configuration engines Drupal is flexible enough to provide a firm base upon which almost all enterprise application developers can build their own custom solutions.
As this book will make clear, it is no longer necessary for developers to write complex applications entirely from scratch for each of their clients. Instead,they should begin by using an enterprise-class CMS like Drupal to provide a robust foundation for them so that they can concentrate their time and skills into solving the business-specific problems of each individual client maximizing the value that they add to each assignment.
What youâ€™ll learn
Understand how Drupal supports enterprise-grade application development.
Follow a comprehensive walk-through of the common business continuity, regulatory and security concerns that come with using Drupal.
See how to integrate Drupal into new or existing service-oriented architectures (SOA).
Be inspired by the many and varied application build types that Drupal supports.
Get a head-start on your competition!
Who this book is for
This book is targeted at enterprise software developers, architects, and managers looking to increase productivity and reduce time to market on new services, applications, features, and bug fixes. Knowledge of PHP is not required.
- Ebooks list page : 24311
- 2014-05-12Pro Drupal as an Enterprise Development Platform - Removed
- 2014-01-23Pro Drupal as an Enterprise Development Platform - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-20Pro Drupal as an Enterprise Development Platform (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-01-20Pro Drupal as an Enterprise Development Platform (repost)
- 2014-01-04APRESS PRO DRUPAL AS AN ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM 2013 RETAIL EPUB EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2013-12-31APRESS PRO DRUPAL AS AN ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM 2013 RETAIL EPUB EBOOK-kE
- 2013-12-26Pro Drupal as an Enterprise Development Platform (EPUB)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Pro Drupal Development
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Pro Drupal Development, Second Edition
- 2014-05-31Pro Drupal 7 Development - Removed
- 2014-05-21Pro Drupal 7 Development (repost) - Removed
- 2013-12-23Pro Drupal 7 Development, 3rd Edition
- 2013-12-02Pro Drupal 7 Development, 3rd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Pro Drupal 7 Development, 3rd Edition
- 2013-06-07Pro Drupal 7 Development, 3rd Edition
- 2013-06-05Pro Drupal 7 Development (Repost)
- 2013-03-31John K. VanDyk, Pro Drupal Development (Repost)
- 2013-01-09Pro Drupal 7 Development (repost)
- 2012-04-17Pro Drupal Development
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.