Posted on 2008-03-22. By anonymous.
Publisher: Wiley | 2005-03-11 | 376 pages | ISBN: 0470857331 | 59.6 MB| Rapidshare&Megaupload
This book provides a unique and comprehensive synopsis of the prevention and early diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes. It features articles by key opinion leaders in diabetes from North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region who describe the gravity of the problem and the important issue of screening, including contributions on the perspectives of the International Diabetes Federation and the World Health Organization.
Once patients at risk have been identified, the key issue is to prevent their progression to full-blown diabetes. Several chapters address this, particularly the difficult task of changing peopleâ€™s behaviour. Prevention of the complications associated with diabetes involves more targeted interventions, which are discussed by experts in the relevant areas.
This book offers both a global perspective and local solutions. Key contributors include Paul Zimmet and Pierre LefÃ¨bvre, President of the International Diabetes Federation who has written a chapter and a foreword.
Praise from the reviews:
â€œ[A]n excellent resource for professionals who want a good means for getting up to speed on the prevention angle. It is all-inclusive from many perspectives â€“ authorship of chapters, rich reference lists, and content (â€¦). This book is a one-stop source for understanding the state of current prevention knowledge about type 2 diabetes.â€ DIABETES TECHNOLOGY & THERAPEUTICS
"This is a timely and helpful treatment of an important public health topic. I am unaware of any other contemporary books which address exactly this issue." DOODY'S HEALTH SERVICES
"An ambitious title, written by some of the worldâ€™s leading diabetologists, it takes a very careful approach ( â€¦)" PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY REVIEWS (PER)
- Ebooks list page : 1624
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes: From Science to Therapy - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes (Practical Diabetes)
- 2017-09-18Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes From Science to Therapy
- 2009-05-14Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes (repost)
- 2019-05-05Type 2 Diabetes in South Asian Epidemiology, Risk Factors and Prevention
- 2019-03-27Type 2 Diabetes in South Asian Epidemiology, Risk Factors and Prevention
- 2018-11-23Nutrition and Type 2 Diabetes Etiology and Prevention
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Topics in the Prevention, Treatment and Complications of Type 2 Diabetes
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Nutrition and Type 2 Diabetes: Etiology and Prevention
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Type 2 Diabetes: Prediction and Prevention
- 2013-03-06Mark B. Zimering, Recent Advances in the Pathogenesis, Prevention and Management of Type 2 Diabetes and its Complications
- 2011-11-12Mark B. Zimering, "Topics in the Prevention, Treatment and Complications of Type 2 Diabetes"
- 2011-11-07Topics in the Prevention, Treatment and Complications of Type 2 Diabetes
- 2011-09-05Recent Advances in the Pathogenesis, Prevention and Management of Type 2 Diabetes and its Complications
- 2010-12-08Type 2 Diabetes: Prediction and Prevention
- 2020-06-26Type 2 Diabetes Methods and Protocols, 2nd Edition (ePUB)
- 2020-06-22Type 2 Diabetes Methods and Protocols, 2nd Edition (ePUB)
- 2020-06-04The Genetics of Type 2 Diabetes and Related Traits: Biology, Physiology and Translation
- 2020-05-31Metabolic Response of Slowly Absorbed Carbohydrates in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (SpringerBriefs in Systems Biology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.