Posted on 2020-02-22, by books_lover.
Provides tools and techniques required to research and prepare a contractual construction claim This book guides readers through the techniques and approach for properly preparing a construction contract claim and seeing it through. It teaches them how to gather all the facts in order to present arguments concisely, clearly, and forcefully. It focuses on the practical issues of how to research and present a contract claim―whether it be for additional time, prolongation costs, disruption, or revised rates and prices for work due to some changed circumstance affecting construction. Aimed at those who need to prepare a claim, but just as helpful to those defending one, Preparing Construction Claims offers chapter coverage on everything about planning and programming―the methods for assessing them, as well as regular and computerized techniques. The book covers time chainage/line of balance; bar charts, common sense evaluation techniques; and relevant clauses that all contracts contain.
- Ebooks list page : 42752
- 2020-05-03Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation Ed 2
- 2020-03-31Construction Claims: Quantifying Disruption Claims (Vol 1)
- 2020-01-11Construction Claims Proving And Pricing Acceleration Claims
- 2020-01-08Construction Claims Quantifying Disruption Claims (Vol 1)
- 2019-12-31Construction Claims Advanced Disruption Claims (Vol 2)
- 2019-12-30Construction Claims Pricing Extension of Time Claims Vol 2
- 2019-12-30Construction Claims Pricing Extension of Time Claims Vol 1
- 2018-08-07Construction Claims Management
- 2018-08-07Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2018-06-28Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2018-05-22Construction Claims Management
- 2018-05-22Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation
- 2013-05-29Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation
- 2011-10-24Quick Guide To Construction Claims - N.M.Raj
- 2011-10-01Construction Claims Deskbook: Management, Documentation, and Presentation of Claims (Construction Law Library)
- 2011-09-17Proving and Pricing Construction Claims (Construction Law Library)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Construction Delays: Extensions of Time and Prolongation Claims
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Construction Contract Claims (Building and Surveying Series) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.