Publisher: The Royal Society
Posted on 2012-01-25, by LionFar.
|Title:Predictions in the brain: using our past to prepare for the future
|Description:Physics can explain complex systems with a small set of elegant laws (for example, Maxwell's equations in electromagnetism). Can't the multidisciplinary study of the brain produce a similar list of simple but universal principles that can explain the majority of the brain's operation? Given exciting developments in theory, empirical findings and computational studies, it seems that the generation of predictions might be one strong candidate for such a universal principle. Predictions in the brain is the focus of the collection of papers in this special Theme Issue. These papers range from addressing cellular underpinnings to computational principles to cognition, emotion and happiness. And they cover predictions that range from the next turn of a rat navigating a maze to predictions required in social interactions. The questions that you might expect to learn and be stimulated about by reading this volume are accordingly diverse. We learn, encode, recollect, attend, recognize, evaluate, feel and act. The papers presented here put forth neural models describing the possible interactions between these rich processes and the mechanisms that mediate them.
[b]No mirrors please[/b]
Download Predictions in the brain: using our past to prepare for the future
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILEPOST
- Ebooks list page : 17235
- 2012-01-23Predictions in the brain: using our past to prepare for the future (Repost)
- 2010-06-05Moshe Bar - Predictions in the brain: using our past to prepare for the future
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Archaeology for Kids: Uncovering the Mysteries of Our Past, 25 Activities (For Kids series)
- 2011-05-20Archaeology for Kids: Uncovering the Mysteries of Our Past, 25 Activities (For Kids series)
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2012-01-19Governance and Opportunity in Metropolitan America - Committee On Improving The Future Of U.S. Cities Through Improved Metropolitan Area Governance
- 2012-01-01The Future of Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the United States by Rapp. Charles W. Wessner
- 2011-12-16The Art of Better Retail Banking: Supportable Predictions on the Future of Retail Banking - Hugh Croxford
- 2011-11-28The Art of Better Retail Banking: Supportable Predictions on the Future of Retail Banking - Hugh Croxford
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2011-10-27The Art of Better Retail Banking: Supportable Predictions on the Future of Retail Banking free ebook download
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2011-09-12"The Future of Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the United States" by Rapp. Charles W. Wessner
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-09-03The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health (Institute of Medicine)
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2009-03-19The Art of Better Retail Banking: Supportable Predictions on the Future of Retail Banking
- 2020-08-05Consciousness and the Brain: Deciphering How the Brain Codes Our Thoughts
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.