Precision Interferometry in a New Shape: Higher-order Laguerre-Gauss Modes for Gravitational Wave Detection (Springer Theses)
Posted on 2020-05-18, by books_lover.
With his Ph.D. thesis, presented here in the format of a "Springer Theses", Paul Fulda won the 2012 GWIC thesis prize awarded by the Gravitational Wave International Committee. The impact of thermal noise on future gravitational wave detectors depends on the size and shape of the interrogating laser beam. It had been known since 2006 that, in theory, higher-order Laguerre-Gauss modes could reduce thermal noise. Paul Fulda’s research brings Laguerre-Gauss modes an enormous step forward. His work includes analytical, numerical and experimental work on table-top setups as well as experiments at the Glasgow 10m prototype interferometer. Using numerical simulations the LG33 mode was selected as the optical mode to be tested. Further research by Paul and his colleagues since then concentrated on this mode. Paul has developed and demonstrated simple and effective methods to create this mode with diffractive optics and successfully demonstrated its compatibility with the essential building blo
- Ebooks list page : 43646
- 2013-09-21Precision Interferometry in a New Shape: Higher-order Laguerre-Gauss Modes for Gravitational Wave Detection
- 2012-03-19Higher Order Logic and Hardware Verification By T. F. Melham
- 2017-10-16[PDF] QCD Higher-Order Effects and Search for New Physics - Removed
- 2016-09-06QCD Higher-Order Effects and Search for New Physics - Removed
- 2019-12-12Precision Measurements to Test the Standard Model and for Explosive Nuclear Astrophysics (Springer Theses)
- 2019-11-28Development of a New Heterocycle-Forming Reaction and Kinetic Resolution with N-Heterocyclic Carbenes (Springer Theses)
- 2019-12-11Higher-Order Evidence: New Essays
- 2020-08-05New Order: A Decluttering Handbook for Creative Folks (and Everyone Else)
- 2020-05-31Egghead - Use Higher Order Observables in RxJS Effectively
- 2020-05-30Higher-order Differential Equations and Elasticity
- 2020-05-16Egghead - Higher Order Components with Functional Patterns Using Recompose
- 2020-05-06Leadership and the New Science Discovering Order in a Chaotic World by Margaret
- 2020-05-03Gender and Sexual Diversity in U.S. Higher Education: Contexts and Opportunities for LGBTQ College Students: New Directions for Student Services, Number 152 (J-B SS Single Issue Student Services)
- 2020-03-31The New International Economic Order: Confrontation Or Cooperation Between North And South?
- 2019-12-25Reading and Dyslexia: From Basic Functions to Higher Order Cognition (Literacy Studies)
- 2019-12-09Network-Oriented Modeling for Adaptive Networks: Designing Higher-Order Adaptive Biological, Mental and Social Network Models (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2019-11-28Incompleteness for Higher-Order Arithmetic: An Example Based on Harrington’s Principle (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- 2019-09-26Visualization and Processing of Tensors and Higher Order Descriptors for Multi Valued Data
- 2019-08-28Visualization and Processing of Tensors and Higher Order Descriptors for Multi-Valued Data
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.