Practical Automation with PowerShell: Effective scripting from the console to the cloud
Author: Matthew Dowst
Posted on 2023-03-11, by temrick.
Take PowerShell beyond simple scripts and build time-saving automations for your team, your users, and the world.
Practical Automation in PowerShell reveals how you can use PowerShell to build automation solutions for a huge number of common admin and DevOps tasks. It takes you beyond scripting basics and shows you how to handle the unforeseen complexities that can keep automations from becoming reusable and resilient. You’ll discover tools and platforms that let you share your automations with your team and even roll them out to non-technical users through easy-to-understand Sharepoint frontends.
Practical Automation with PowerShell teaches you how to build, organize, and share useful automations with PowerShell. You’ll start with development skills you might not have learned as a sysadmin, including techniques to help you structure and manage your code, and common pitfalls to avoid. You’ll quickly progress to essential factors for sharable automations, such as securely storing information, connecting to remote machines, and creating automations that can adapt to different use cases. Finally, you’ll take your automations out into the world. You’ll learn how to share them with your team or end users, and build front ends that allow non-technical people to run them at the touch of a button.
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8924 dl's @ 3959 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
6368 dl's @ 3212 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8305 dl's @ 2214 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Practical Automation with PowerShell: Effective scripting from the console to the cloud
Download this book
Download links for "Practical Automation with PowerShell: Effective scripting from the console to the cloud":
External Download Link1:
- Ebooks list page : 57477
- 2023-01-27Practical Automation with PowerShell (MEAP V09)
- 2022-02-09Practical Automation With Powershell
- 2022-01-31Practical Automation with PowerShell (MEAP v05)
- 2012-01-02Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2011-09-16Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-08-17Feeling the Heat: Dispatches from the Front Lines of Climate Change - Removed
- 2023-03-04How to Draw with Pen and Ink From the Basics to Step-by-Step Guides, Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- 2023-02-01Windows Server Automation with PowerShell Cookbook Powerful ways to automate, manage & administrate Windows Server, 5th Editio - Removed
- 2023-01-29Windows Server Automation with PowerShell Cookbook, 5th Edition - Removed
- 2022-07-29Windows Server Automation with PowerShell Cookbook, 4th Edition - Removed
- 2022-07-29Windows Server Automation with PowerShell Cookbook - Fifth Edition - Removed
- 2022-03-11Python for MATLAB Development: Extend MATLAB with 300,000 Modules from the Python Package Index (True PDF) - Removed
- 2022-03-11Python for MATLAB Development: Extend MATLAB with 300,000 Modules from the Python Package Index
- 2022-01-20Defensive Eating with Morrissey - Vegan Recipes from the One You Left Behind
- 2022-01-15Defensive Eating with Morrissey Vegan Recipes from the One You Left Behind
- 2021-08-19Windows Server Automation with PowerShell Cookbook, 4th Edition - Removed
- 2021-06-02The Vegan Cookbook: With 100 combinable recipes from the basics to a healthy menu for long term weight loss
- 2020-07-28Web Scraping with Python: Collecting Data from the Modern Web
No comments for "Practical Automation with PowerShell: Effective scripting from the console to the cloud".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.