Posted on 2019-12-08, by rizentrop.
The proposed book addresses various power prediction methods, a principal design objective for high-speed craft of displacement, semi-displacement, and planing type. At the core of the power prediction methods are mathematical models based on experimental data derived from various high-speed hull and propeller series. Regression analysis and Artificial Neural Network (ANN) methods are used as extraction tools for this kind of models. The most significant factors for in-service power prediction are bare hull resistance, dynamic trim, and the propeller’s open-water efficiency. Therefore, mathematical modeling of these factors is a specific focus of the book. Furthermore, the book includes a summary of most of the power-prediction-relevant literature published in the last 50 years, and as such is intended as a reference overview of the best high-speed craft modeling practices. Once these mathematical models have been developed and validated, they can be readily programmed into software
- Ebooks list page : 42020
- 2019-12-05Reflections on Power Prediction Modeling of Conventional High-Speed Craft (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2019-10-29Power Prediction Modeling of Conventional High-Speed Craft
- 2011-08-09Competitive Interaction between Airports, Airlines and High-Speed Rail
- 2020-05-03The High Speed Blender Cookbook: How to get the best out of your multi-purpose power blender, from smoothies to soups
- 2020-01-10Principles of Power Integrity for PDN Design--Simplified: Robust and Cost Effective Design for High Speed Digital Products (Prentice Hall Modern Semiconductor Design)
- 2019-03-18Low-Power High-Speed ADCs for Nanometer CMOS Integration - Removed
- 2019-03-12Low-Power High-Speed ADCs for Nanometer CMOS Integration
- 2019-03-05Low-Power High-Speed ADCs for Nanometer CMOS Integration
- 2018-10-14Analog Circuit Design High-speed Clock and Data Recovery, High-performance Amplifiers, Power Management
- 2018-08-22Principles of Power Integrity for PDN DesignSimplified Robust and Cost Effective Design for High Speed Digital Products
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Low-Power CMOS Digital Pixel Imagers for High-Speed Uncooled PbSe IR Applications (Springer Theses) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Modular Low-Power, High-Speed CMOS Analog-to-Digital Converter of Embedded Systems (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] CMOS Analog Integrated Circuits: High-Speed and Power-Efficient Design
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Analog Circuit Design: High-speed Clock and Data Recovery, High-performance Amplifiers, Power Management - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Power-Efficient High-Speed Parallel-Sampling ADCs for Broadband Multi-carrier Systems (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Surface Modeling: High Accuracy and High Speed Methods (Applied Ecology and Environmental Management)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Handbook of Digital Techniques for High-Speed Design: Design Examples, Signaling and Memory Technologies, Fiber Optics, Modeling, and Simulation to Ensure Signal Integrity
- 2017-11-01[PDF] The High Speed Blender Cookbook: How to get the best out of your multi-purpose power blender, from smoothies to soups
- 2017-10-13[PDF] High-Speed Heterostructure Devices: From Device Concepts to Circuit Modeling
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.