Posted on 2019-02-28, by nokia241186.
Population Health Management in Health Care Organizations (Advances in Health Care Management, Book 16) by Jennifer L. Hefner and Timothy R. Huerta
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1784411973 | 360 pages | PDF | 3,8 MB
The mission of healthcare organizations has undergone a remarkable transformation from curing disease to caring for the well-being of populations. While health care policy has explored this domain before, notably in Health Maintenance Organizations, the current efforts to create Patient-Centered Medical Homes (PCMHs) and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) represent a broader effort to move organizational responsibilities towards population health and care management. Volume 16 of AHCM presents papers that explore this topic across various levels of the healthcare system and employing multiple research designs including case studies, theoretical pieces, secondary data analyses, survey research and qualitative methodologies. Aspects of health care organization discussed in this volume include the PCMH, ACOs, integration with the public health and mental health systems, hospital-physician alignment, and resource planning. Population health management is presented as a factor driving these organizational changes and as a mechanism to facilitate this change.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39477
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Population Health Management in Health Care Organizations (Advances in Health Care Management)
- 2012-03-16Comparative Effectiveness and Efficacy Research and Analysis for Practice (CEERAP): Applications in Health Care By Xenia Maria Caldeira Brant (Editor), Corazon B. Cajulis (Editor), Francesco Chiappelli (Editor)
- 2012-02-04Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition - American Society For Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM)
- 2012-01-01Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2011-12-28Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-12-06Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-11-25Marilyn Sue Bogner, Misadventures In Health Care Inside Stories - Removed
- 2011-10-31Computational Technology for Effective Health Care: Immediate Steps and Strategic Directions
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-09-21Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2011-09-12"Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum" by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2011-08-25Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2011-07-16Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2018-07-20The Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations
- 2018-07-09The Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations
- 2018-06-07The Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations
- 2018-05-31The Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Management Accounting in Health Care Organizations (Jossey-Bass Public Health)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.