Posted on 2022-06-23, by avaxshare.
Polymers: Asset To Human Race
Last updated 5/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.07 GB | Duration: 1h 49m
What you'll learn
The students will get a wide picture of Polymers.
The students will learn about the Polymers found naturally in environment.
The students will have a deep knowledge about the extraction and preparation of Polymers.
The students will know about the importance of natural and synthetic polymers.
The child should have a clear concepts of natural products.
Natural polymers: The polymers which occur in nature i.e., which occur either in plants or animals, are called natural polymers. For example, natural rubber, proteins, cellulose, starch (polysaccharides), wood, silk and nucleic acids are natural polymers.Synthetic polymers: Synthetic polymers are man-made polymers. Thesepolymers are made in laboratories or factories. Typical examples of synthetic polymers include polyethene, PVC, nylon, terylene, Teflon, synthetic rubber, Bakelite and melamine.Semi-synthetic polymers: Chemically modified natural polymers are called semi-synthetic polymers. For example, nitrocellulose, cellulose acetate etc. are termed semi-synthetic polymers. These polymers are also called chemically modified natural polymers.Linear chain polymers: The polymers m which the constituent monomers link with each other to form a long straight chain are called linear chain polymers, or straight chain polymers.Linear polymers are well packed and thus have high densities, high tensile strength and high melting points. For example, high-density polythene (HDPE) is a linear chain polymer.Branched chain polymers: The Polymers which have side-chains attached to the linear chains consisting of monomers are called branched chain polymers.The branched chain polymers are irregularly packed and thus have lower tensile strength, lower melting point and lower density. For example, low-density polythene (LDPE) has lower density, lower melting point and lower tensile strength than the linear high-density polythene (HDPE).
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 15.1. Contents of Polymers
Lecture 2 15.2. Introduction of Polymers
Lecture 3 15.3. Classification of Polymers on the Basis of Origin
Lecture 4 15.4. Cross-linked polymers
Lecture 5 15.5. Thermosetting polymers
Lecture 6 15.6. Chain Growth Polymerization
Lecture 7 15.7. Copolymerization
Lecture 8 15.8. Preparation of Condensation Polymers
Lecture 9 15.9. Melamine Formaldehyde Resin
Lecture 10 15.10. Polymers as Pollutants
For the Beginners and students of twelfth standard.
- 2022-06-07Polymers Asset To Human Race
- Ebooks list page : 52865
- 2022-06-09Polymers Asset To Human Race
- 2022-06-07Polymers Asset To Human Race
- 2022-02-12Forbidden Archeology The Hidden History of the Human Race Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson
- 2021-12-13The Invisible College What a Group of Scientists Has Discovered About UFO Influences on the Human Race [Audiobook]
- 2021-04-28Forbidden Archeology The Hidden History of the Human Race
- 2021-04-23Why So Stupid?: How the Human Race has Never Really Learned to Think
- 2021-04-19Why So Stupid?: How the Human Race has Never Really Learned to Think
- 2021-03-21The Code Breaker: Jennifer Doudna, Gene Editing, and the Future of the Human Race [Audiobook]
- 2021-03-08Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race (Audiobook)
- 2021-01-28The Code Breaker: Jennifer Doudna, Gene Editing, and the Future of the Human Race
- 2020-09-09The Human Race 2013 1080p BluRay x265-RARBG
- 2019-09-08The Origin of Life and the Transmutation of the Human Race
- 2019-08-25Apocalypse When Calculating How Long the Human Race Will Survive - Removed
- 2019-01-30The Fate of the Species Why the Human Race May Cause Its Own Extinction and How We Can Stop It [A
- 2019-01-03Forbidden Archeology The Hidden History of the Human Race
- 2018-12-09The Most Important Asset Valuing Human Capital - Removed
- 2018-12-07The Most Important Asset Valuing Human Capital - Removed
- 2018-11-24Survival The Survival of the Human Race
- 2018-11-21The Most Important Asset Valuing Human Capital - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Mark Twain's Helpful Hints for Good Living: A Handbook for the Damned Human Race
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.