Posted on 2020-03-04, by books_lover.
An accessible guide to the principles and vision of Dag Hammarskjöld, a man John F. Kennedy called "the greatest statesman of our century." Dag Hammarskjöld served as Secretary-General of the United Nations from 1953 until his tragic Dag Hammarskjöld served as secretary-general of the United Nations from 1953 until his tragic death in a suspicious plane crash in 1961. During those years he saw the fledgling international organization through numerous crises with skill that made him a star on the international stage. As readers of his now-classic diary, Markings, are aware, Hammarskjöld understood political leadership as an honor calling for resourcefulness, humility, moral clarity, and spiritual reflection. In this accessible handbook, acclaimed biographer Roger Lipsey details the political and personal code by which Hammarskjöld lived and made critical decisions. What emerges is the portrait of a man who struck a remarkable balance between patience and action, empathy and reserv
- Ebooks list page : 42889
- 2011-10-09The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2011-08-07Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- 2009-12-09The Art of Scalability: Scalable Web Architecture, Processes, and Organizations for the Modern Enterprise
- 2012-06-14Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City (French Edition)
- 2012-05-11The Art of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2012-05-11The Art of How to Train Your Dragon - Removed
- 2012-03-11The Art of Mathematics: Coffee Time in Memphis By Bela BollobÃ¡s
- 2012-02-11Building a Housewife’s Paradise: Gender, Politics, and American Grocery Stores in the Twentieth Century - Tracey Deutsch - Removed
- 2011-11-18The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2011-09-01Roman's Lab Vol. 36 - The Art Of Defense
- 2011-08-22Building a Housewife's Paradise: Gender, Politics, and American Grocery Stores in the Twentieth Century - Removed
- 2020-06-17Analysis of Shells, Plates, and Beams: A State of the Art Report (Advanced Structured Materials
- 2020-03-10The Art of Engineering Leadership: Compelling Concepts and Successful Practice
- 2020-03-04Global Politics and EU Trade Policy: Facing the Challenges to a Multilateral Approach (European Yearbook of International Economic Law)
- 2019-11-24Automotive Systems and Software Engineering: State of the Art and Future Trends
- 2019-07-10Nanomedicine and Tissue Engineering State of the Art and Recent Trends
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.