Author: Tasneem Z. Naqvi
Posted on 2021-12-12, by temrick.
Easy-to-use, handheld echocardiographic equipment has recently become a reliable, faster, lower-cost initial assessment option for cardiologists and other healthcare providers. Point-of-Care Echocardiography: A Case-Based Visual Guide clearly explains and demonstrates how to incorporate and effectively employ this new technology in your practice. Real-life images from actual outpatient consultations and in-patient evaluations provide step-by-step guidance on using handheld echo to arrive at a definitive diagnosis and/or to exclude other possible diagnoses.
- Focuses on the use and application of the latest handheld echocardiography devices for screening and initial diagnosis at point of care.
- Includes clinical case studies with history, physical exam, a wide range of normal and abnormal laboratory, ECG and imaging findings along with multiple images and video clips obtained with handheld system by an expert cardiologist.
- Features 169 echocardiographic images and 48 videos depicting use of point-of-care echo and its cardiovascular imaging findings.
- Provides an overview of cardiac and vascular anatomy and physiology and imaging techniques, tips, nuances, and limitations of handheld systems.
- Covers normal and abnormal findings and when to refer for further study.
- Ebooks list page : 50581
- 2019-11-26Home-Based Medical Care for Older Adults: A Clinical Case Book
- 2020-04-03Handbook of Lower Extremity Reconstruction: Clinical Case-Based Review and Flap Atlas
- 2020-02-28Laryngeal Cancer: Clinical Case-Based Approaches
- 2020-01-15Conventional Nuclear Medicine in Pediatrics: A Clinical Case-Based Atlas
- 2018-10-11Diversity and Inclusion in Quality Patient Care: Your Story/Our Story - A Case-Based Compendium
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Conventional Nuclear Medicine in Pediatrics: A Clinical Case-Based Atlas - Removed
- 2022-10-12SERS for Point-of-care and Clinical Applications
- 2020-05-31Pancreas and Biliary Disease: A Point of Care Clinical Guide
- 2020-05-13Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Point of Care Clinical Guide
- 2019-12-28Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders: A Point of Care Clinical Guide
- 2019-12-20Gastrointestinal and Liver Disorders in Women’s Health: A Point of Care Clinical Guide
- 2018-10-15Point-of-Care Testing Principles and Clinical Applications
- 2018-06-04Pancreas and Biliary Disease A Point of Care Clinical Guide - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Liver Disorders: A Point of Care Clinical Guide - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Point of Care Clinical Guide - Removed
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Pancreas and Biliary Disease: A Point of Care Clinical Guide
- 2010-03-27Pocket Psych Drugs: Point-of-care Clinical Guide
- 2010-03-26Pocket Psych Drugs: Point-of-care Clinical Guidea - Removed
- 2022-11-18The Ultimate Guide to Point-of-Care Ultrasound-Guided Procedures - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.