Posted on 2018-07-01, by nokia241186.
Plant Nutrients and Abiotic Stress Tolerance by Mirza Hasanuzzaman
English | PDF,EPUB | 2018 | 602 Pages | ISBN : 9811090432 | 23.43 MB
This book discusses many aspects of plant-nutrient-induced abiotic stress tolerance. It consists of 22 informative chapters on the basic role of plant nutrients and the latest research advances in the field of plant nutrients in abiotic stress tolerance as well as their practical applications.
plant nutrients are not only considered as food for plants, but also as regulators of numerous physiological processes including stress tolerance. They also interact with a number of biological molecules and signaling cascades. Although research work and review articles on the role of plant nutrients in abiotic stress tolerance have been published in a range of journals, annual reviews and book chapters, to date there has been no comprehensive book on this topic.
As such, this timely book is a valuable resource for a wide audience, including plant scientists, agronomists, soil scientists, botanists, molecular biologists and environmental scientists.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36604
- 2018-06-28Plant Nutrients and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2019-12-13In vitro Plant Breeding towards Novel Agronomic Traits: Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2019-01-10Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-12-25Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants - Removed
- 2014-04-23Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-03-25Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants (repost) - Removed
- 2013-06-29Plant Breeding for Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2013-06-08Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants (Repost)
- 2013-05-17Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants [Repost]
- 2019-11-30Plant Abiotic Stress Tolerance: Agronomic, Molecular and Biotechnological Approaches
- 2019-12-08Osmoprotectant-Mediated Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants: Recent Advances and Future Perspectives
- 2019-11-27Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- 2020-04-11Salt and Drought Stress Tolerance in Plants: Signaling Networks and Adaptive Mechanisms (Signaling and Communication in Plants)
- 2019-12-08Approaches for Enhancing Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2019-07-02Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II
- 2019-01-24Abiotic stress tolerance in plants
- 2009-07-27Plant Responses to Abiotic Stress (Topics in Current Genetics) By Heribert Hirt, Kazuo Shinozaki
- 2019-12-04Genetic Enhancement of Crops for Tolerance to Abiotic Stress: Mechanisms and Approaches, Vol. I (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.