Posted on 2013-06-29. By anonymous.
ISBN: 3642305520 | 2012 | PDF | 185 pages | 5.1 MB
The rapid population growth and the increase in the per capita income, especially in the group of emerging countries referred to as BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) has created huge pressure for the expansion of the agricultural growing area and the crop yields to meet the rising demand. As a result, many areas that have been considered marginal for growing crops, due to their low fertility, drought, salinity, and many other abiotic stresses, have now been incorporated in the production system. Additionally, climate change has brought new challenges to agriculture to produce food, feed, fiber and biofuels. To cope with these new challenges, many plant breeding programs have reoriented their breeding scope to stress tolerance in the last years. The authors of this book have collected the most recent advances and discoveries applied to breeding for abiotic stresses in this book, starting with new physiological concepts and breeding methods, and moving on to discuss modern molecular biological approaches geared to the development of improved cultivars tolerant to most sorts of abiotic stress.
Please inform me if link is dead!
- Ebooks list page : 22581
- 2019-11-27Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- 2019-07-02Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II
- 2018-07-01Plant Nutrients and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2018-06-28Plant Nutrients and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2013-06-30Plant Breeding for Biotic Stress Resistance
- 2019-12-13In vitro Plant Breeding towards Novel Agronomic Traits: Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2019-12-08Approaches for Enhancing Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2019-11-30Plant Abiotic Stress Tolerance: Agronomic, Molecular and Biotechnological Approaches
- 2013-11-18Translational Genomics for Crop Breeding: Improvement for Abiotic Stress, Quality and Yield Improvement v. 2
- 2019-12-08Osmoprotectant-Mediated Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants: Recent Advances and Future Perspectives
- 2019-01-24Abiotic stress tolerance in plants
- 2019-01-10Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-12-25Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-04-02Ascorbic Acid in Plant Growth, Development and Stress Tolerance - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Plant Breeding for the Home Gardener: How to Create Unique Vegetables and Flowers
- 2014-04-23Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-03-25Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants (repost) - Removed
- 2013-06-08Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.