Posted on 2019-11-30, by rizentrop.
Plants have to manage a series of environmental stresses throughout their entire lifespan. Among these, abiotic stress is the most detrimental; one that is responsible for nearly 50% of crop yield reduction and appears to be a potential threat to global food security in coming decades. Plant growth and development reduces drastically due to adverse effects of abiotic stresses. It has been estimated that crop can exhibit only 30% of their genetic potentiality under abiotic stress condition. So, this is a fundamental need to understand the stress responses to facilitate breeders to develop stress resistant and stress tolerant cultivars along with good management practices to withstand abiotic stresses. Also, a holistic approach to understanding the molecular and biochemical interactions of plants is important to implement the knowledge of resistance mechanisms under abiotic stresses. Agronomic practices like selecting cultivars that is tolerant to wide range of climatic condition, planti
- Ebooks list page : 41962
- 2019-12-13In vitro Plant Breeding towards Novel Agronomic Traits: Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2019-11-21Molecular Plant Abiotic Stress: Biology and Biotechnology
- 2019-07-15Molecular Plant Abiotic Stress; Biology and Biotechnology
- 2018-07-01Plant Nutrients and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2018-06-28Plant Nutrients and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2019-12-08Osmoprotectant-Mediated Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants: Recent Advances and Future Perspectives
- 2019-11-27Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- 2019-01-10Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-12-25Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-11-23Molecular Approaches in Plant Abiotic Stress
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants - Removed
- 2014-04-23Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-03-25Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants (repost) - Removed
- 2013-06-29Plant Breeding for Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2013-06-08Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants (Repost)
- 2013-05-17Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants [Repost]
- 2011-09-30Abiotic Stress in Plants - Mechanisms and Adaptations
- 2020-07-27Plant Abiotic Stress Ed 2
- 2019-12-08Approaches for Enhancing Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.