Posted on 2020-04-17, by raymanhero.
Planning efficient meetings
$19.99 | Created by Igor Arkhipov | Last updated 2/2020
Duration: 1 h | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 375 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 21 lectures
Reasons why meetings fail
What makes a good meeting stand out
What needs to be planned for a meeting depending on its type
How to increase the show-up rate for your meetings
How to make your meetings more fun
How to prepare to manage conflict
Everybody has a need to run a meeting every once in a while. Some people are natural talents in facilitating others, some need a bit of structure and method to make the meeting efficient.
This course will step by step show you what constitutes a good well-prepared meeting, how it is different from a failed one, and how to prepare one yourself. We will talk about the reasons why meetings fail, and strats to avoid it. We'll explore the anatomy of a face-to-face session, learn about different meetings types and prepare checklists to make our meetings better.
This course will not make you a professional facilitator, but it will give you enough confidence to prepare for your next big meeting.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who has a need to run meetings from to , but who is not a professional facilitator
- Ebooks list page : 43278
- 2020-02-17Planning efficient meetings
- 2020-02-09Planning efficient meetings
- 2017-09-21Lead Agile Meetings Productive,Effective,Efficient Meetings
- 2017-07-26Lead Agile Meetings Productive,effective,efficient Meetings
- 2013-08-02Planning Successful Meetings and Events
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Efficient Production Planning and Scheduling: An Integrated Approach with Genetic Algorithms and Simulation (Information Engineering und IV-Controlling) (German Edition) - Removed
- 2014-01-04Wireless Mesh Networks: Efficient Link Scheduling, Channel Assignment and Network Planning Strategies - eazydoc.com
- 2012-08-14Wireless Mesh Networks: Efficient Link Scheduling, Channel Assignment and Network Planning Strategies
- 2012-03-22Green from the Ground Up: Sustainable, Healthy, and Energy-Efficient Home Construction (Builder's Guide) - Removed
- 2012-03-17Advanced Planning in Supply Chains: Illustrating the Concepts Using an SAPÂ® APO Case Study By Hartmut Stadtler, Bernhard Fleischmann, Martin Grunow, Herbert Meyr, Christopher SÃ¼rie
- 2012-03-11The Memory Jogger II: A Pocket Guide of Tools for Continuous Improvement and Effective Planning By Michael Brassard, Diane Ritter, Francine Oddo
- 2012-02-21Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach - Gregor Dudek, Collaborative Planning, Supply Chains, A Negotiation, Based Approach
- 2011-12-20Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach - Gregor Dudek, Collaborative Planning, Supply Chains, A Negotiation, Based Approach
- 2011-12-15Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach - Gregor Dudek, Collaborative Planning, Supply Chains, A Negotiation, Based Approach
- 2011-12-04Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach
- 2011-10-14Passenger Level of Service and Spatial Planning for Airport Terminals
- 2011-10-11W. Buchholz, "Planning A Computer System - Project"
- 2011-10-01Designing Successful Professional Meetings and Conferences in Education: Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation
- 2011-09-29Airport Planning & Management - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.