Posted on 2019-03-11, by nokia241186.
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1119961688 | 420 Pages | PDF | 25 MB
Physics of Energy Sourcesprovides readers with a balanced presentation of the fundamental physics needed to understand and analyze conventional and renewable energy sources including nuclear, solar, wind and water power. It also presents various ways in which energy can be stored for future use. The book is an informative and authoritative text for students in the physical sciences and engineering and is based on a lecture course given regularly by the author.
With the ever increasing demand for sustainable, environmentally-friendly and reliable sources of energy, the need for scientists and engineers equipped to tackle the challenges of developing and improving upon commercially viable energy sources has never been more urgent. By focusing on the physical principles governing energy production, storage, and transmission, this book provides readers with a solid foundation in the science and technology of energy sources.
Physics of Energy Sources features include:
- Analyses of conventional and renewable energy sources in terms of underlying physical principles
- Integrated application of a wide range of physics, from classical to quantum physics
- Coverage of nuclear, wind, wave, tidal, hydroelectric, geothermal and solar power, including many practical systems
- Consideration of efficiency for power production as well as energy storage and transportation
- Consideration of key environmental issues
- Worked examples in text, and problems & solutions to encourage understanding
- Derivation of formulae with a minimum of mathematical complexity
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39675
- 2020-12-27Physics of Energy Sources
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Assessment of Energy Sources Using GIS
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Sustainability and Environmental Impact of Renewable Energy Sources: RSC (Issues in Environmental Science and Technology)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Environmental Physics: Sustainable Energy and Climate Change
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Renewable Energy: Sources, Applications and Emerging Technologies (Renewable Energy: Research, Development and Policies)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Alternative Energy Sources for Green Chemistry (Green Chemistry Series)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Storing Energy: with Special Reference to Renewable Energy Sources
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The future role of renewable energy sources in European electricity supply: A model-based analysis for the EU-15
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Energy Sources: Fundamentals of Chemical Conversion Processes and Applications
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Physics of Energy Conversion (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] A Modern Introduction to Particle Physics (High Energy Physics)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Renewable Energy: Sources and Methods (Green Technology)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Organic Solar Cells: Materials and Device Physics (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Electrical Energy Generation in Europe: The Current and Future Role of Conventional Energy Sources in the Regional Generation of Electricity - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Renewable Energy Sources: Watt Committee: report number 22
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Foundations of Environmental Physics: Understanding Energy Use and Human Impacts
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Development of Renewable Energy Sources and its Significance for the Environment - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Electrical Energy Generation in Europe: The Current Situation and Perspectives in the Use of Renewable Energy Sources and Nuclear Power for Regional Electricity Generation - Removed
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Life Cycle Assessment of Renewable Energy Sources - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.