Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
A profound understanding of the physical laws underlying energy converters is a prerequisite for a sustainable use of our energy resources. The aim of this textbook is to provide a unified view on the different energy conversion processes ranging from power plants to solar cells. It offers an interdisciplinary introduction to energy sciences for senior undergraduate and graduate students from natural sciences and engineering. The central theme is the treatment of energy converters as open thermodynamical systems and the performance of efficiency analyses, based on the concept of exergy. Presents the physics behind the most important energy converters in a unified framework. Evaluates the performance of ideal and realistic energy converters in terms of energy and exergy efficiencies Provides basic concepts needed for a discussion of energy converters, such as chemical and applied thermodynamics, electrochemistry and solid state physics. About the Authors Katharina Krischer is apr
- Ebooks list page : 43678
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Physics of Energy Conversion (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2020-01-03Electrochemical Energy Systems: Foundations, Energy Storage and Conversion (De Gruyter Textbook) (de Gruyter Stem)
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Chemistry of High-Energy Materials (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2011-11-24Learning and Teaching Mathematics using Simulations: Plus 2000 Examples from Physics (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2020-02-21Advanced Solid State Physics: Electronic Properties (De Gruyter Textbook) (Graduate Texts in Condensed Matter)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Nano-Structures for Optics and Photonics: Optical Strategies for Enhancing Sensing, Imaging, Communication and Energy Conversion (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conversion (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2011-12-31An Introduction to Abstract Algebra (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2011-12-10Rings and Their Modules (De Gruyter Textbook) - Paul E. Bland
- 2011-12-09Rings and Their Modules (De Gruyter Textbook) - Paul E. Bland
- 2011-12-06Rings and Their Modules (De Gruyter Textbook) - Paul E. Bland
- 2011-12-05Rings and Their Modules (De Gruyter Textbook) - Paul E. Bland
- 2011-09-29Liver Regeneration (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2020-06-26Nanostructured, Functional, and Flexible Materials for Energy Conversion and Stora...
- 2020-06-25Advanced Process Engineering Control (de Gruyter Textbook)
- 2020-06-08Complex Behavior in Evolutionary Robotics (de Gruyter Textbook)
- 2020-06-08Organic and Hybrid Solar Cells: An Introduction (de Gruyter Textbook)
- 2020-05-23Differential Equations: A First Course on Ode and a Brief Introduction to Pde (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2020-05-11Electrical Machines: Fundamentals of Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.