Posted on 2017-03-28, by enterprises113.
PHLearn Pro - Bakster
MP4 | AVC 217kbps | English | 1280x720 | 30fps | 1h 51mins | AAC stereo 144kbps | 650 MB
Genre: Video Training
Learn to composite the scene of your dreams. In this advanced Phlearn PRO Tutorial we walk you through each step required to composite a background from multiple images, balance the exposures, match lighting, create additional atmosphere, add realistic shadows and more! Build out this amazing scene from multiple images as you follow along with master Photoshop instructor, Aaron Nace. Learn his thought process behind the photoshoot and how he envisioned the entire composition coming together.
Learn the most ideal conditions for your photo shoots to give you more flexibility for editing. Shooting at the right time of day will keep more contrast in the sky and fewer hard shadows in your scene. Use Photoshop to adjust the colors and place your subject to create the desired mood.
Unite the subject with their environment by adding interaction between them. Plan ahead to pose subjects in a way that will compliment the scene. Learn how to evaluate whats important to make interactions more seamless.
In this Phlearn PRO Tutorial we help you to achieve incredible details in every part of the final image. Enhance existing light sources to build the dream-like essence. Adjust colors and add atmospheric effects to achieve your ideal scene.
Create Light Sources
Easily add your own light rays and learn the best methods for making them blend seamlessly into your image. Adding light with Photoshop is a great way to bring atmosphere and attention to your images.
Remove the complexities from correcting colors in shadows, midtones and highlights. At times, highlights are too warm or too saturated and need to be treated separately from other areas of an image. Learn how to correct color and restrict your changes to specific areas.
Phlearn Custom Brushes
Create your own Photoshop brushes so youll always have the right brush for the job. Custom brushes are excellent for advanced retouching and adding special effects, like fog, to your images.
Learn multiple methods to draw attention away from a particular area of an image, so the viewer will focus where you want them to.
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Nitroflare
Download Via Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 31269
- 2017-02-15Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Blending In
- 2014-06-05phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: The Last Athlete
- 2014-06-03[Tutorials] phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: The Last Athlete
- 2014-06-02phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Wedding Photographer New Links
- 2014-05-31phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Wedding Photographer New Links
- 2014-05-30Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Look Amazing In No Time
- 2014-05-30phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial The Outlaws
- 2014-05-30phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Hipster Watch
- 2014-05-29Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial The Blacksmith
- 2014-05-29phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Best Friends (New Links)
- 2014-05-28phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Through the Mirror
- 2014-05-28Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial The Body
- 2014-05-27phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: Best Friends
- 2014-05-27phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: Juicy Kicks
- 2014-05-27phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: Professional Skin Retouching
- 2014-05-27phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial : Hipster Watch
- 2014-05-27phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Breaking the Mold (New Links)
- 2014-05-27Phlearn - PRO Photoshop tutorial - Sugar High
- 2014-05-26phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial The Perfect Composite
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.