Posted on 2021-12-13, by book24h.
English | ISBN: 9781664967427 | 2020 | 7 hours and 57 minutes |MP3|M4B | 218 MB
This is a 9-book combination with the following titles: Book 1: Confucius has definitely left a mark on the world of Eastern philosophy. His ideas were revolutionary and impressive enough for people to follow him, record his works, and start a group of devoted followers. The second philosopher mentioned in this guide, is Aristotle, a sharp-minded, focused thinker who received a name with fame. Book 2: In this book, you will find information about five different philosophers, some of them well-known, others less. The first in line is Marcus Aurelius, a stoic emperor who reigned with righteousness and justice, according to historical records. The second is Hipparchia, a cynic who broke through traditions and took a second look at society and its principles.
Book 3: In this guide, we will highlight and compare some of these differences and similarities. Some other chapters are devoted to several philosophers from both regions in the world, namely Pythagoras, Mo Ti, and Aristippus of Cyrene. Book 4: Stoicism is a concept that has been studied more and more lately. The philosophy that dates back all the way to Socrates has been significant in many people's lives. Book 5: In this book, you will find fascinating thoughts on courage, temperance, justice, and wisdom. We will touch on these topics and help you understand why they are so important. Book 6: A lot of people have heard of stoicism, some even know what it is, but the question is: How do you become more stoic? The answer to this question lies at the heart of this book. You will learn of new methods and insights to accomplish this. Furthermore, some very important quotes about stoicism will be revealed. And three other books.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50589
- 2022-03-22The Elgin Affair The True Story of the Greatest Theft in History [Audiobook]
- 2020-09-13The Art of Public Speaking: Lessons from the Greatest Speeches in History [Audiobook] - Removed
- 2013-07-09Art of Public Speaking: Lessons from the Greatest Speeches in History (Audiobook - TTC) (Repost)
- 2009-06-12The Great Depression Ahead: How to Prosper in the Crash That Follows the Greatest Boom in History (Audiobook)
- 2011-12-05Willpower Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength - Willpower Rediscovering The Greatest Human Strength - Removed
- 2011-12-29Literary Modernism: The Struggle for Modern History (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2022-08-16The Greatest Battles in History The Battle of Moscow During World War II
- 2022-07-18The Great Depression Ahead How to Prosper in the Crash That Follows the Greatest Boom in History
- 2022-06-26The Greatest Invention A History of the World in Nine Mysterious Scripts [Audiobook]
- 2022-06-26The China Dream How the Aspirations of Government, Business, People Are Driving Greatest Transformation in History [Audiobook]
- 2022-03-31The Greatest Battles in History The Battle of Okinawa
- 2022-03-18The Greatest Battles in History The Battle of the Bulge
- 2022-03-16The Greatest Invention - A History of the World in Nine Mysterious Scripts By Silvia Ferrara - Removed
- 2021-08-04The Greatest Adventure A History of Human Space Exploration
- 2020-12-22Wheelmen Lance Armstrong, the Tour de France, and the Greatest Sports Conspiracy Ever [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15Franchise Your Business The Guide to Employing the Greatest Growth Strategy Ever [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-10Franchise Your Business The Guide to Employing the Greatest Growth Strategy Ever [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-28Franchise Your Business The Guide to Employing the Greatest Growth Strategy Ever [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-22Monash and Chauvel How Australia's Two Greatest Generals Changed the Course of World History [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.