Posted on 2020-11-30, by lhthang1990.
Invented more than 160 years ago, the capsule today is second only to the compressed tablet among solid dosage in frequency of utilization for drug delivery, and its utilization is growing. According to one estimate,* approximately 10–15% of FDA-approved drugs in 2014 were capsule formulations, about double that in 2007. Originally intended to mask the unpleasant taste of certain medications, today there are many other advantageous reasons and drivers for selecting the capsule for drug delivery, as discussed in the various chapters of this book. Despite the growing utilization of the capsule and the important roles it plays as a dosage form, the capsule has been relatively underserved in the literature. To our knowledge, there have been only two prior published edited texts†,‡
devoted entirely to capsules, the most recent of which was published about 12 years ago. These books were intended to fulfll the need to provide in one place a concise summary of the making and flling of capsules, and of developing formulations for capsules. We are honored to have the opportunity to join the efforts of these prior editors in providing an updated discussion and description of capsule formulation and flling technology and the role of capsules in drug delivery. We are especially honored that Fridrun Podczeck, Brian E. Jones, and J. Michael Newton, editors and/or authors of chapters of those earlier books, have also contributed to this book.
- Ebooks list page : 45490
- 2011-12-26Phosphor Handbook (CRC Press Laser and Optical Science and Technology) - William M. Yen - Removed
- 2011-12-10Phosphor Handbook (CRC Press Laser and Optical Science and Technology) - William M. Yen - Removed
- 2011-12-04Thinking for a Change: Putting the TOC Thinking Processes to Use (The CRC Press Series on Constraints Management) - Lisa J. Scheinkopf - Removed
- 2011-11-25Phosphor Handbook (CRC Press Laser and Optical Science and Technology) - William M. Yen - Removed
- 2011-11-24Phosphor Handbook (CRC Press Laser and Optical Science and Technology) free ebook download
- 2011-10-29Manufacturer's Guide to Implementing the Theory of Constraints (The CRC Press Series on Constraints Management) free ebook download
- 2011-10-21Himalayan Fermented Foods: Microbiology, Nutrition, and Ethnic Values (CRC Press) - Removed
- 2011-07-10Solar Energy: Renewable Energy and the Environment (CRC Press) - Removed
- 2011-07-02Fluid Power Circuits and Controls: Fundamentals and Applications (The CRC Press Series in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) - Removed
- 2011-06-14Nuclear Forensic Analysis (CRC Press)
- 2011-06-13Large Energy Storage Systems Handbook (The CRC Press Series in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering)
- 2009-05-15CRC Press :Concise Dictionary of Materials Science -
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Pharmaceutical Process Engineering (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) (CRC Press, 2001)
- 2012-08-07Bayesian Artificial Intelligence, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer Science & Data Analysis) - Removed
- 2012-08-07Mathematical and Algorithmic Foundations of the Internet (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Algorithms and Data Structures series) - Removed
- 2012-08-07Scientific Computing with Multicore and Accelerators (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computational Science) - Removed
- 2012-02-14Modular Lie Algebras and Their Representations (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics) - H. Strade - Removed
- 2012-02-10Applied Statistical Designs for the Researcher (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series) - Daryl S. Paulson
- 2012-02-08Applied Statistical Designs for the Researcher (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series) - Daryl S. Paulson
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.