Posted on 2020-07-29, by books_lover.
This book provides an overview of the oral health care environment as the transition is made to a system increasingly focusing on disease prevention, early intervention to minimize disease progression, and a personalized approach that meets each individual’s needs. Descriptions are provided of an array of technologies based on rapid advances in genomic medicine and omics technology that are already entering clinical practice and promise to have a huge impact on risk assessment, diagnosis, and therapy. Detailed consideration is also paid to personalized health insurance in the new environment, the impact of personalized health care on the economics of health care, and the consequences for the global diagnostic market place and improved access to care. The changes in dental education required to produce dentists better equipped to participate in the new health care environment are examined, and the book concludes by considering key opportunities and challenges.
- Ebooks list page : 44195
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Personalized Oral Health Care: From Concept Design to Clinical Practice - Removed
- 2011-10-25Improving Access to Oral Health Care for Vulnerable and Underserved Populations
- 2011-12-28Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-12-06Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2012-03-16Comparative Effectiveness and Efficacy Research and Analysis for Practice (CEERAP): Applications in Health Care By Xenia Maria Caldeira Brant (Editor), Corazon B. Cajulis (Editor), Francesco Chiappelli (Editor)
- 2012-01-05Advancing Oral Health in America - Committee On An Oral Health Initiative
- 2012-01-01Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2011-12-08Advancing Oral Health in America
- 2011-11-25Marilyn Sue Bogner, Misadventures In Health Care Inside Stories - Removed
- 2011-10-31Computational Technology for Effective Health Care: Immediate Steps and Strategic Directions
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-09-21Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2011-09-12"Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum" by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2011-07-16Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2021-11-23Perilous Medicine: The Struggle to Protect Health Care from the Violence of War
- 2018-10-08The Economic Evolution of American Health Care From Marcus Welby to Managed Care
- 2018-07-31Russian and Soviet Health Care from an International Perspective Comparing Professions, Practice and Gender, 1880-1960
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Russian and Soviet Health Care from an International Perspective: Comparing Professions, Practice and Gender, 1880-1960 [Russian] - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Safe Patients, Smart Hospitals: How One Doctor's Checklist Can Help Us Change Health Care from the Inside Out
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.