Posted on 2011-05-26. By anonymous.
P-ng-in Audio | 2008 | ISBN: 0143144243 | MP3@128 kbps | 5 hrs 31 mins | 312 Mb
We talk a lot about the things we want.
I want more money.
I want a better relationship with my spouse.
I want good responsible kids.
I want a promotion.
I want to be healthy.
I want to be smarter.
I want to retire.
I want, I want, I wantï¿½
But do you know what people really want? They want what theyï¿½ve got. Itï¿½s a simple formula: You have what you want because your actions produced your results. Not your words and certainly not your wants.
In his signature caustic, yet loveable style, Larry dishes out straight talk on what he calls ï¿½lifeï¿½s messesï¿½ and offers up his advice topped with a dollop of common sense. We all know that people do ****** things to sabotage their success, and we can all think of areas in our own lives where we are just plain being idiots! So here is what Larry is proposing: Recognize where you are being an idiot and then take action to stop being an idiot. He takes on business, family, health, being fat, being ******, success, money, and more, and tells us step by step what we need to change. He tells us to take responsibility for our words and our wants and put them into action.
Why Larry? We have seen him do it as an expert on TV, coaching people on taking control of their money. We turn to him for business advice and kick-in-the- pants motivation. But why ask Larry for advice on things like relationships and parenting? Larry says the answers to most problems, whether personal or professional, go hand in hand. What it takes to be a great leader is what it takes to be a great parent. The principles it takes to be a good salesperson are the same principles it takes to get along with others. The principles of personal success are the same principles of business success and financial success.
This book is a little mirror you can hold up to your life to reflect back to you your areas of ******ity. A mirror that has a little action plan taped to the back of it. A little bit of business. A little bit of personal development. A little finance. A little parenting. A little health and wellness. And a whopping dose of common sense!
The Pitbull of Personal Development ï¿½ and New York Times bestselling author Larry Winget brings us advice on the dumb things we are doing to sabotage our success.
Larry Winget is back, and this time heï¿½s telling us that most people are idiots! And that seems harsh. But in fact this is Larryï¿½s most positive book yet because he believes that what people really want is to be told the truth. And usually the truth isnï¿½t pretty. When you have had it with hand holding and making excuses for why you are not doing as well as you could be doing, when you are ready to hear someone tell it to you like it is, tell you exactly what you are doing wrong and how to fix it, Larry is your man.
Do you have a plan for success? Why not? Itï¿½s time to cut out the endless chatter about the things you want, the things you wish you had. Itï¿½s time to stop wasting your time with excuses and explanations for why you arenï¿½t quite where you need to be. This book is the swift kick you need to cut out the bad habits that are keeping you from your goals. Figure out what you really want, not what you say you want, and get started on your action plan for success.
I share many new interesting eBooks every day
- Ebooks list page : 11644
- 2011-05-30People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It!(Audiobook)
- 2011-05-26People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It [Audiobook]
- 2014-01-03People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It by Larry Winget
- 2012-12-05People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It!: The 10 Ways You Are Sabotaging Yourself and How You Can... (Audiobook) (repost) - Removed
- 2011-07-12People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It!: The 10 Ways You Are Sabotaging Yourself and
- 2010-09-14People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It! (Audio)
- 2010-09-07[UGF] People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It! (Audio)
- 2010-01-30People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It!: The 10 Ways You Are Sabotaging Yourself and How You Can Overcome Them
- 2009-09-08People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It!: The 10 Ways You Are Sabotaging Yourself and How You Can Overcome Them
- 2009-06-14People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It!: The 10 Ways You Are Sabotaging Yourself and How You Can Overcome Them (Audio) - Removed
- 2022-07-28The Bottom Billion Why the Poorest Countries are Failing and What Can Be Done About It
- 2019-01-15The Bottom Billion Why the Poorest Countries are Failing and What Can Be Done About It
- 2019-01-08The Bottom Billion Why the Poorest Countries are Failing and What Can Be Done About It
- 2018-11-21Breeding Between the Lines Why Interracial People are Healthier and More Attractive
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Power of Labelling: How People are Categorized and Why It Matters
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Bottom Billion: Why the Poorest Countries are Failing and What Can Be Done About It
- 2017-04-03The Power of Labelling How People Are Categorized and Why It Matters
- 2012-02-11The Power of Labelling: How People Are Categorized and Why It Matters - Joy Moncrieffe - Removed
- 2011-08-22The Power of Labelling: How People Are Categorized and Why It Matters - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.