Posted on 2018-01-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John S. Dacey | Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 208 | ISBN: 1118974581 | ISBN13: 9781118974582 |
Description: A fully-revised and updated new edition of a bestselling book designed to help parents, teachers, and counsellors support young people suffering from anxiety. Offers an array of innovative strategies organized into the authors four-step COPE program, which has undergone more than 20 years of successful field testing Each strategy is accompanied by a set of activities contextualized with full details of the appropriate age level, materials needed, suggested setting, and a template script Presents a straightforward account of anxiety, the most prevalent clinical diagnosis in young people, written with a careful balance of scientific evidence and benevolence Features a brand new chapter on preschoolers and a companion website that includes instructional MP3 recordings and a wealth of additional resources My nickname - interes
Your Anxious Child: How Parents and Teachers Can Relieve Anxiety in Children.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35328
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Calming Your Anxious Mind: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from Anxiety, Fear, and Panic
- 2009-01-22America's Failing Schools: How Parents and Teachers Can Cope With No Child Left Behind
- 2021-11-02Jeffrey Brantley Calming Your Anxious Mind How Mindfulness And Compassion Can Free You From An... - Removed
- 2021-01-09Lighting Their Fires: How Parents and Teachers Can Raise Extraordinary Kids in a Mixed up, Muddled up, Shook up World
- 2021-01-08Lighting Their Fires How Parents and Teachers Can Raise Extraordinary Kids in a Mixed-up, Muddled-up...
- 2013-01-21Calming Your Anxious Mind: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from Anxiety, Fear, and Panic
- 2011-06-30Awakening Children's Minds: How Parents and Teachers Can Make a Difference
- 2011-04-27Awakening Children's Minds: How Parents and Teachers Can Make a Difference
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Calming Your Angry Mind: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from Anger and Bring Peace to Your Life
- 2022-06-28The Sleep-Deprived Teen Why Our Teenagers Are So Tired, and How Parents and Schools Can Help Them Thrive [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Answers for Aristotle: How Science and Philosophy Can Lead Us to A More Meaningful Life
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Mindful Child: How to Help Your Kid Manage Stress and Become Happier, Kinder, and More Compassionate
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families: How to Bring Out the Best in Your KIDS and Your SELF (The Miracle Morning Book Series) (Volume 6) - Removed
- 2017-10-30[PDF] How Deaf Children Learn: What Parents and Teachers Need to Know (Perspectives on Deafness)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Rewire Your Anxious Brain: How to Use the Neuroscience of Fear to End Anxiety, Panic, and Worry
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Making Sense in Sign: A Lifeline for a Deaf Child (Parents' and Teachers' Guides)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] How Deaf Children Learn: What Parents and Teachers Need to Know (Perspectives on Deafness)
- 2012-01-02Enhancing Your Child's Behavior: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents and Teachers
- 2011-09-21How to Protect Your Children on the Internet: A Road Map for Parents and Teachers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.