Posted on 2017-11-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ronald Alexander PhD | Publisher: New Harbinger Publications | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 224 | ISBN: 157224643X | ISBN13: 9781572246430 |
Description: Though it's nearly impossible to imagine, times of personal crisis and upheaval are opportunities for self-reinvention and heightened artistic expression. Whether you are healing from a severed relationship, experiencing a job loss, or coping with another traumatic life transition, you can renew your strength and find new passion and purpose after things fall apart. Wise Mind, Open Mind offers a powerful three-step mindfulness approach to help you navigate times of unwanted change, rediscover your inner well of creativity, and move forward with passion and purpose. This book combines techniques drawn from contemporary mind-body approaches, Buddhist psychology, mindfulness, creative thinking, and positive psychology to show you how to tap into your gifts and create a practical plan for personal transformation that will help you move through the challenges you face. You'll learn to overcome the five common hindrances that may be keeping you from true fulfillment and happiness. Finally, you'll be able to embrace your circumstances, utilizing them to create a renewed personal vision and welcome new possibilities and greater creativity into your life. â€¦an outstanding guidebook to applying mindfulness practices to artfully navigate times of change and crisis. â€”Judith Orloff, MD, author of Emotional Freedom ...a lucid and inspiring guide on the spiritual path! â€”Tara Brach, Ph.D., author of Radical Acceptance
Wise Mind, Open Mind: Finding Purpose and Meaning in Times of Crisis, Loss, and Change.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33898
- 2019-01-03Wise Mind, Open Mind Finding Purpose and Meaning in Times of Crisis, Loss, and Change
- 2012-09-29Wise Mind, Open Mind: Finding Purpose and Meaning in Times of Crisis, Loss, and Change
- 2012-09-04Wise Mind, Open Mind: Finding Purpose and Meaning in Times of Crisis, Loss, and Change
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Mind Incarnate (Life and Mind: Philosophical Issues in Biology and Psychology)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Peaceful Mind: Using Mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioral Psychology to Overcome Depression
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Telepathy, Mind Reading, Clairvoyance, and Other Psychic Powers
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Unbeatable Mind: Forge Resiliency and Mental Toughness to Succeed at an Elite Level
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Master Mind: The Rise and Fall of Fritz Haber, the Nobel Laureate Who Launched the Age of Chemical Warfare
- 2017-11-16[PDF] The Mind Object: Precocity and Pathology of Self-Sufficiency
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Mind Stealers: Psychosurgery and Mind Control
- 2017-02-10[PDF] The Mind Stealers: Psychosurgery and Mind Control
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Mind Incarnate (Life and Mind: Philosophical Issues in Biology and Psychology)
- 2016-12-23[PDF] Master Mind: The Rise and Fall of Fritz Haber, the Nobel Laureate Who Launched the Age of Chemical Warfare
- 2020-06-03Coursera Finding Purpose and Meaning In Life Living for What Matters Most by University of Mic...
- 2018-09-23Country Grit: A Farmoir of Finding Purpose and Love
- 2018-04-10Regaining Motivation at Work Simple steps to finding purpose and happiness in your work (Coaching)
- 2018-02-09Regaining Motivation at Work: Simple steps to finding purpose and happiness in your work (Coaching)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Way of Science: Finding Truth and Meaning in a Scientific Worldview
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Way of Serenity: Finding Peace and Happiness in the Serenity Prayer
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.